ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81155
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a doctor.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Money: 700
Current Quest:
-------------
Followers: Cpl. Robbington(Soldier), Jake (Mercenary)
Romance: Single
Children: None
-------------
Robbington's inventory: M16
Jake's inventory: 9mm pistol, MP5, M21 EBR
-------------
Settlement: Hospital
Residents: 6
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Fortifications: Weak, Good for settlement size.
Resources: Tons of Hospital Supplies
Money: 0
Allies: New Haven

I think I cant haul my team all the way from my hospital to Canada just to help them, I could do it if I had a bigger force, more supplies and a strong hold in London, Ontario. I land the helicopter in some where the zombies couldn't get at, then I head to the road and try to find the mall and see if they have any resistance in the mall.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow Black
Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
Desc: Brown hair, bluish green eyes, 5"9' but lean.
-------------
Inventory: Car, 1 can of gas, Lots of food.
Weapon: Tire iron from his car
-------------
Followers: Alone

"Hmm I see, well we will need some car and trucks. Enough to get you guy out of here and away from those zombies. we will also need radios so we can communicate to each-other, and we should fortify the car and trucks so those zombie have a harder time getting to the occupants. In addition my car can hold one, maybe two more people with me.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, Extra battery, Laptop Charger
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat
Money: 55$
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica
Romance: Dating Sarah

This is how dialogue went I'm assuming:

Erica: (E from now on) Oh **** (softly)
Sarah: (S for now on) They're dead right Justin?
Me: No, we've been preparring for this day. Ever since we were like 12. The three apocalypses we prepared for? Nuclear, Pandemic, and Zombie. Come on we have to go into (insert local creepy forest name here) to reach our cabin.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Crowbar
Money: $40
-------------

You go out to your car and find a hose attached to the back, A man is half-devoured beside it aswell.. you see that you have no gas and go to the back to find a gas tank, You quickly refill and get in your car, Where would you like to go?

Name: Joe Kobb
Race: In-Control Zombie (Stage I)
Bio: Joe Kobb has amnesia. He doesn't know anything about his life.
Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
Weapon: Hatchet
-------------

You jump on his back and quickly rip his throat out, you begin eating him and begin to feel stronger.

-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------

You enter the mall to find military blockades and tons of armed men, There's a very strong settlement, The men yell at you to get inside and open the barricade. You're rushed inside and checked for signs of infection. They see you're well armed and tell you to go to the north section as they're under attack.

Minutes later you arrive to see several Chainguns and light machine guns setup, then the waves come.. hundreds if not 1000s of zombies are pouring into the entrance, Met by a great amount of gunfire the zombies fall.
A soldier yells out "Thank god it was only a small wave *no Sarcasm*"

For some reason the general request that you be brought to him by a few soldiers, without an option you meet with him. He ask about the helicopter and explain to him that you reclaimed a hospital south-west of here. He then makes you leave the room for a minute and you hear something about "Fort Trinity" he invites you back in and tells you that he needs you to fly to a certain area and get Evac for 2000 people.

Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
-------------
-------------

The people pull together resources and decide that half (20) should be on lookout in the case zombies come through, they begin upgrading their cars to be safer. 2 armed adults and 3 kids search the mall for radios. Well on lookout you see what seems to be a far from normal sized zombie, like it doesn't even look human. It hasn't noticed you guys yet and is far from a normal persons earshot.

Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica, Levi

You drive tell the path out to the cabin is to thin, you get out and the 3 of you walk the rest of the way. You eventually get to the cabin. Both of your friends are there but trevor is locked down on a chair and trying to bite Levi. You know to well and look to Levi.. he nods his head and you smash trevor's face in. The girls scream but are grateful to have som1 who will do what it takes to ensure group safety.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
-------------

(I can keep posting the "Situation" thing for you if it makes it easier for you to remember my story. It was a hassle for me when I was a host to look back at the stories of everyone if I forgot it)

Situation: Woke up on a boat, and encountered a survivor. Shortly after he spoke, I ate him.

You jump on his back and quickly rip his throat out, you begin eating him and begin to feel stronger.

After I finish eating, I search the boat for anymore survivors, and I walk normally. (How big is the boat?)
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

(Dialouge again )
Me: (Sigh) What happened?
Levi: (Put his response here)

eragonruler
eragonruler
34 posts
Nomad

Name:John Adams
Bio:Born into a poor working class family in San Jose California, John wanted more, he wanted a education. So he Joined college and thats were he is at college fighting zombies.
Desc:Tall, skinny and quick very fast sprint speed
-------------
Inventory: Smartphone, Backpack
Weapon: College book
-------------

btingle
btingle
5 posts
Nomad

Name: John Smith
Bio: He was born into a middle class family and lived an somewhat average life. He is smart, and knows how to handle difficult situations
Desc: Average build, somewhat muscular
-------------
Inventory: Notebook, pen, portable radio
Weapon: Knife
-------------

Currently living in boarded up house.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-------------
-------------

"Anyone here good with a rifle at long range?! If you are we need you to take that thing down!"

devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

Name:Aarron (Dude) Harris
Bio:Lived in a large town and joined the air force and his mother and father were infected
Desc:Strong,brown hair,looks pale
-------------
Inventory:Bottle of water,2 cans of Beef Jerky
Weapon:AK-101(scoped),Tommy gun(scoped)
Money:1000
-------------
Followers:His brother(Darrel Harris)
Romance:Single
Children:None
search on google 2 find the zombies weakspot

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------

I think to myself, "We cannot transport that many people alone!"
I say, "I'll try to get on it."
We exchange mobile numbers (It's common!)
I goto my Helicopter and fly back to the hospital, I get Jake and Robbington to follow me in Ambulances and we drive to New Haven, I get out walk in and say to the mayor, "We need all your vehicles, drivers and fuel. I went over to London, Ontario, Canada and the leader of their main mall resistance force said we need to evacuate atleast 2000 people for Downtown California. Sir, it's your desicision if you think we can treat that many and harbour them, Perhaps if I secured another hotel I could keep them ther but we woul need beds and excetra and lorrys an stuff, what ever you choose you can talk to him through my phone."

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

I will be gone Monday-Friday of this week

Not taking new members

-------------
-------------

The boat is massive http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/seismic-research-vessel-280035.jpg

You search around but everything is either half-eaten or a zombie. You eventually end up in a white room, theres a Vial of green thick liquid. Do you want to Drink it?

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

He thought he could get his sword from the garage, he got it and was bit well doing so, when we got here he was ready to collapse so i tied him up and.. well you know the rest.

An older gentlemen walks forward and grabs a rifle from a younger guard, he then heads up to the roof, and fires. He yells "**** it!" the kid ask if he missed, the man replies "no, but i think the shot in the forehead really pissed it off" the beast is now charging toward the men on the ground, They see and grab their guns to start shooting.

Name:Aarron (Dude) Harris
Bio:Lived in a large town and joined the air force and his mother and father were infected
Desc:Strong,brown hair,looks pale
-------------
Inventory:Bottle of water,2 cans of Beef Jerky
Weapon:Lemonade Maker
Money:000.1
-------------
Followers:His brother(Darrel Harris)
Romance:Single
Children:None

You go on Google, It tells you shoot them in the Head. Suddenly your Overpowered starter weapons disappear into thin air.

Gold - Serf

Flag

Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
-------------
Weapon: Crowbar
-------------

There were no infected in the car, You arrive at the police station and see a few cops shooting zombies, One of them see's you and decides to help out by clearing the path, You get in and ask for your gun back, The man at the table ask for proof of ownership, (luckily you brought your Wallet) so you show him it. He hands you the gun and wishes you happy hunting.

-------------
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------

I never said Fort Trinity was in California 0.0

The mayor looks at you.. He tells you there's not enough room within the walls for 2000 people. He then gives you half the men in New Haven, about 80 trucks and tells you to goto the construction warehouse and bring back as much as you can. He also ask for your phone and tells you he'll call him later.
devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

how that mopargames?

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

@Devin, Its the magic of playing an RP that says choose one simple Melee weapon for when you start, You chose several Automatic rifles, Ammo and a large sum of money. To make it slightly more fair i removed them.

-------------
Weapon: Crowbar,Barreta (24 shots)
-------------

Just for future sake, how much does a baretta clip hold?

you stun him when you ask the question, he says ahh heck i knew i forgot something, he walks back to the evidence locker, when he returns he gives you some ammo.
Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Name: Sgt. Matthew
Bio: A sergeant in the military and an expert at melee combat who is dedicated to the martial arts.
Desc: 5'11", 175 lbs. black hair, blue eyes.
----------------
Inventory: Near-Broken Sedan & Keys,Flat Bed & Keys
Weapon: Sword, Spas-12 shotgun (23 shots)
Money: $300
Current Quest:
----------------
Followers: Andrew (Martial Arts Student)
----------------
Andrew's Inventory- two 9mm pistols

I've had enough. I return to New Haven.

Showing 241-255 of 324