ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81157
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

name:nate
bio: was an accountant before he zombie attack nate got high marks and was very good at the scientific subjects and maths.
desc: think and tall hight: 6'4 wieght 70 kilos
inventory : laptop,cell phone
weapon:a hammer he found at

after coming from the office i run over to see the street filled with infected i try to call for someone in a car but they ignore me so as im running around i spot my friend from the office getting in his car and going i quickly catch up to him and im about to ask for help when he leaves i run to the closest building an old warehouse there were no zombies inside but no supplys either i lie down and fall asleep

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I quit since you have so many players to deal with, maybe that will be easier on you.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

@All I will be gone From the beginning of this upcoming monday to the end of the weak.

@Veksing, I can manage this as long as Literally 15 people aren't playing, Only reason for me not posting is I have exams through the day and am packing for my camping trip next week (Monday- Friday)

@Bazz and Devin, I'm currently not going to post Character sheets for either of you as you've done it wrong. Bazz refer to the first post for the format and Devin repost without saying your actions, I'll give you a scenario and then you can try to deal with it.

@ShadowArcher: Welcome back, Just note that helicopters are a lot louder then land vehicles.

Name: Shadow Black
Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
Desc: Brown hair, bluish green eyes, 5"9' but lean.
-------------
Inventory: Car, 1 can of gas, Lots of food.
Weapon: Tire iron from his car
Money: 0
-------------
Followers: Alone
Romance: Single
Children: None

You go in and give them some food, They're grateful but you notice a few people farther off, They're crying. You walk over to see what's happening and find out their leader (an older well known man) has been ripped to shreads by one of the earlier attacks.

New Oppurtunity! Settlement Leader- This is a completely random and unexpected part of the game, Things will happen that no one can predict

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses.
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, Extra battery, Laptop Charger
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat
Money: 55$
-------------
Romance: Dating Sarah

You couldn't find your phone but you know your girlfriend won't be able to fight a zombie horde so you quickly make your way across campus to the women's dorms. 2 people who you dont recognize are ripped to shreads, You look down the hall and see 3 zombies banging against your girlfriends's door.

Name: Joe Kobb
Race: In-Control Zombie
Bio: Joe Kobb has amnesia. He doesn't know anything about his life.
Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Hatchet
-------------

You wake up on a boat.. A blind man walks over to you and trips over your body. He yelps but when you ask whats wrong he tells you he thought you were a zombie.. You do smell his blood and find it rather attractive to taste but you resist eating your first contact in what you remember as life.

(Credits to the game Sonny by Krin for your introduction, Also note you're a special zombie able to choose what you do and how you act)

Name: Jon Cook
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went worldwide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs. short brown hair one blue eye one green eye Caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser& 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (92 shots) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
Money: $400
-------------
Followers: Cooper
------------
Cooper's Inventory: 9mm pistol (46 shots), Spas-12 shotgun (19 rounds), M16(60 rounds,)Armored car keys
Oleg's armor: Clothes

Oleg is slightly mutated from that image though

You begin searching, Oleg proves to be extremely smart and a great fighter. He leads you into a warehouse where he kills around 8 zombies and comes back out with a crate, keys and one of those water dispenser things. He opens the door to a Flat bed truck. You had no luck finding a real lab.

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: Crowbar
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)
You sit down, turn on the T.V and start switching the channels as you can only find static, You eventually find a government warning that âZombiesâ are attacking the world. They seem to be hitting broadcast stations first and then focusing on the people. Very few, Very secrure stations remain moslty for military use.

Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a doctor.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket,  Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Money: 700
Current Quest:
-------------
Followers: Cpl. Robbington(Soldier), Jake (Mercenary)
-------------
Robbington's inventory: M16
Jake's inventory: 9mm pistol, MP5, M21 EBR
-------------
Settlement: Hospital
Residents: 6
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Yourseld
Fortifications: Weak, Good for settlement size.
Resources: Tons of Hospital Supplies
Money: 0 (you can donate money here or get people to pay for services)
^^
^^
^^ Is a new part of your character sheet

You find a retired war nurse and his wife another doctor, you bring them into the hospital and get them to start treating people. You then scout around and find few zombies, but a lot of immobilized military vehicles. (Maybe you could recover some weapons and/or jeeps, Maybe even a tank if someone can drive one)

Note: This would be a large scavenging operation, maybe get NewHaven involved so you can get more and both become stronger.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses.
-------------
-------------

I hit the nearest one with my baseball bat.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

REPORTFlag
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

I hit the nearest one with my baseball bat. Then ( assuming I kill the first one ) I proceed to attack the other two. Sorry for the double post I accidentally hit submit to soon.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica

Its Okay, i used to do it all the time :P

You run in, in a love-fueled rage you smash your bat off the zombies heads. You go in and find Sarah and her friend Erica. They're both terrified and quickly come to you (neither are bitten). You go back out on the campus to see the main line of defense for the main entrance has fallen, Zombies outnumber humans now and you'll need to get out soon.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
-------------
-------------

"Omg, dang zombies, I think I'll join you guys until we can find a way for you guy to get out of here." I tell them, then I turn to who I thought was the second in command, "Are you the second in command? If you are, tell me how many of you guy know how to drive car, trucks, ect, if you aren't can you tell me who is?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
-------------

You wake up on a boat.. A blind man walks over to you and trips over your body. He yelps but when you ask whats wrong he tells you he thought you were a zombie.. You do smell his blood and find it rather attractive to taste but you resist eating your first contact in what you remember as life.

Do I still speak English? If so, I try my best not to focus on the smell of his blood and the strength of my hunger. I then ask him, "What am I doing here on a boat?"
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

We run to the campus garage and (assuming we make it there) get on my motorcycle and ride to my friends Levi and Trevor's apartment. On the way (to the garage) I ask for Sarah's or Erica's phone to call Levi or Trevor (whoever picks up).

devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

Hey Dudes,all eletricity is used by the zombies yo

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Money: 0 (you can donate money here or get people to pay for services)

I drove to New Haven and talk to the mayor that we will some time run out of supplies and we need people to donate any fuel or petrol or money they can, and tell them to make four scout teams and to search the town searching for guns and vehicles all going in east, west, north or south and supply the hospital with half of the findings. Then I drive back to the hospital and get in the Helicopter and fly rather high not to grab most zombies' attention I fly over to London, Ontario and I fly a little lower so I can see if theres any activity.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Name: George Ribble
Bio: Engineering Student at M.I.T.
Desc: Flash-Gamer, Zombie Killing Lover, Seeks social attention, Kind of skinny
-------------
Inventory: Engineering Tools
Weapon: Monkey Wrench
Money: $0
-------------

Can I join?

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

The man looks over to you as you ask for the second in command, He points to a dead man and tells you they're without a leader of any sort but most of them can drive (There's enough to move the current residents)

-------------
-------------

This.. this is where they created the zombie virus, Originally a stepping stone to many cures for Cell based problems... Since it mutated it's taken over the remainder of the crew and scientist. I only escaped as i was an armed guard in the research lab picked because of the fact i couldn't see the atrocities going on down there.

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

You begin driving to your friends house, there's a large crowd of zombies outside their house, and the doors are open. No one picked up the phone.. you can assume the worst.

-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Allies: New Haven

The mayor says they'll support you as long as you aid the people of new haven with the hospital facilities. You fly over London, There's masses of humans with guns fighting hundreds of zombies, The resistance is united and powerful but you know they won't be able to take on all the infected that are in North America..

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Weapon: Crowbar
-------------

You search around for your Beretta but can't find it, you do see your Court ticket where they confiscated some guns as of your last drunk+had a gun incident.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Bio: As a young man he was interested in two things, becoming a hacker and joining the army. One day he got his chance to pursue one of those interests. He enlisted in the army, as years passed by he became leader of a small platoon.
Desc: Small, fit, black hair, red eyes.
-------------
Weapon: Staff
-------------

Can I join?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-------------
-------------

I decide that my hunger for flesh is far greater than my care for what happened and what went on earlier, so I wait for the man to turn around and then I strike and attempt to kill him and eat his corpse.

Showing 226-240 of 324