ForumsWEPRIs Obama a good president?

242 62527
AgileCaribou
AgileCaribou
10 posts
Nomad

What has he done to help/hurt this country? I want to start getting into politics and I think it would be best to first understand what our current president has done to our country so I can learn from the next one. Please help me with as much information as you can.

• 242 Replies
Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

worst president ever,He is not on americcas side,i believe he wants to destroy america. if you want to pester me on the subject u can read the book the manchurian president .

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

worst president ever,He is not on americcas side,i believe he wants to destroy america. if you want to pester me on the subject u can read the book the manchurian president .

Could you at least give a reason why that is so? As far as I'm concerned, Bush contributed to ruining your economy with his military missions. Obama successfully hunted down Osama, he's trying to mend the economy... how is that anti-American?
Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

I never said bush was a good president either, look up
the book.Barrack Obama went to a mosque growing up in the worlds largest muslim country and reguraly read the qu'ran. Obama did not hunt down Osama the navy seals did, and any(American) president would have ordered the killing of Osama or they wood look anti-america to the public.

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

Trying to mend the economy!?, have u read whats in the stimulus bill its awful, like 12 million to make a pakistani remake of sesame street that created 56 jobs for 4 months

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Barrack Obama went to a mosque growing up in the worlds largest muslim country and reguraly read the qu'ran.

He is a Christian born in Hawaii.

And I know that book. It's written by an extreme right-wing who hates Obama and will say any single lie to try to slander his name. Reading something that reinforces your opinion isn't necessarily fact.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Barrack Obama went to a mosque growing up in the worlds largest muslim country and reguraly read the qu'ran.

Even if this were true how does that make him anti-American?
Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

he and his family have ties to terrorist jihadist organizations, he was born in hawaii but moved to indonesia at an early age.

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

the media dosent tell people about it and it is covered up,and i am talking about the news networks, including fox

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Wifle, do you seriously believe what you're saying? I have to ask because it's borderline crazy. Actually, it might be crazy.

If there was anything of the sort people would have long ago dug it all up and shown for fact that it's there. All that has happened though is, because his middle name is Hussein, people accuse him of being a Muslim (like that really matters anyways) and call him a terrorist, say he wasn't born in the U.S, etc.

The charges don't fit his actions anyways.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

he and his family have ties to terrorist jihadist organizations, he was born in hawaii but moved to indonesia at an early age.
the media dosent tell people about it and it is covered up,and i am talking about the news networks, including fox

Yes, that fits perfectly! The reason he killed Bin Laden was not to win the war, but to silence him! Logic! The reason he became president was to...I don't know...Defecate on the white house walls! That will teach America!
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

Obama has been terrible, the debt keeps rising, and the economy is still doing horrifically, and his health care plan will bankrupt our country which is already broke.

Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

The charges don't fit his actions anyways.

tell me (not with iffy charts, iffy websites, (please don't use wiki...)) what Obama himself has done? And why has he seemingly trying to turn this country around 180 degrees?

His middle name doesn't mean that he is Muslim, but it is a red flag...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Even if he grew up in the world largest Muslim country and frequently read the Qur'an that would mean nothing to your latest accusation. All you have done is jumped from one accusation to the next.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

My left nut could do a better job.

Just saying.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

My left nut could do a better job.
Just saying.

I'll just let you "interface" with your private parts for more confirmation. chances are, what they are spewing is just as useful as what fox news spews.

I can't believe I have to say this again, Obama is doing a rather good job if you consider the circumstances. he has also given more thought about the people who need help in this country more than any right-winger currently around right now. besides, if you look at many of his policies, you will see that he is actually rather moderate (most presidents have to, in order for any true compromise to be done). the only reason that nothing is getting done is the fact that everyone is so polarized that one side immediately opposes the other just because they made the proposal.

-Blade
Showing 151-165 of 242