ForumsWEPRI don't understand america.

120 29286
Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

I am a canadian, yet I do not understand how 15 trillion in debt, yet the most powerful economy. I know about alot of factors tie in, like powerful military big country...and what not. I still beleive in Manifest destiny, maybe not a military takeover, but enconomicly. To apparently the most powerful nation on earth.

• 120 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Read the errors yourself.

All play along but they did get characters right. dates. and basic facts right. they chaged stuff to be more hollywood.

look it up it's the same thing

No a depression is when you aint got even a spec of dust
a recession is when can can atleast feed your family crumbs.

here is a list whit all your killing lined up.

operiation and campiagns are different from wars. Please clarify what you mean.

hahahaha thats just stupid. plz. think logicly.

Is terror an idea or a person

btw. plz. call they country by it's freaking name. nam is niet a country. vietnam is. nam doesn't mean anything, there are other countrys wich can be referred to as nam aswell.
that your are sitting duck in the usa and only know vietnam is a different story. some1 who has traveled alot would not know what country you mean. just call the country by it's name will ya.

So instead of calling it America becuz that refers to the whole western hemisphere. Try to be spefic of what country

beside for that last part. in europe we already have grown past ww2. i dunno why it is so importend to you but in europe we have moved on. the nazi german regime is gone and gemany has shown itself to be a good country like the others.
thats some american dip**** seems to be living in 1943 isn't gonna hurt much.

Who gave you the money to rebuild. Must i answer tis question when you already know what im going to say

indies - money? hmmmm what?
(i guess you call the native american indies. and not people from india. because that would make even less sense.)

When Europeans came over they were stupid and though they had landed in the Indies so they called our native Idians. Wow its a simple fact that is so over looked.

but as i said befor i'll gonna let ya rest in your shell. i'm not spending more time on trying to show you current reality.

Actually our founding fathers were commiting treason with independence (which is an of terrorism back then.) and now we are the reason for terrorism.

Just wondering what countries are you guys from???
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

When Europeans came over they were stupid and though they had landed in the Indies so they called our native Idians. Wow its a simple fact that is so over looked.

No offence but you are son of those stupid people.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Is terror an idea or a person

are you winning?

So instead of calling it America becuz that refers to the whole western hemisphere. Try to be spefic of what country

you didn't come up whit a different name all these years. it somehow was to hard for the usa to give it a name.
canadians do not feel american

Who gave you the money to rebuild. Must i answer tis question when you already know what im going to say

in the marshall plan their was the agreement that we did not have to pay you back. it's kinda late to ask for it now. and beside that your country could have already earned that money back. by the graph i posted about a week ago or so.
it's kinda like greece still demands money from germany for ww2 damage while the usa already payed for it whit the marshall plan.

does that change what i said? this simple fact is 1 of the little reasons why we call them native americans now and not indies.
but you seem to live in the time of collonisten and still call them indies.
why do you go of topic anyway? this was about native americans having money.. they did not why would we be in it for the money? xD
it was a time of exploration. giving yourself the ownership of the land by war or trade. was part of it yes. but money? maybe later on but the native americans are discrabid in the books as human like monsters.

No a depression is when you aint got even a spec of dust
a recession is when can can atleast feed your family crumbs.

operiation and campiagns are different from wars. Please clarify what you mean.

i know your not gonna listen so i aint gonna try.

Actually our founding fathers were commiting treason with independence (which is an of terrorism back then.) and now we are the reason for terrorism.

so? you want to say your the 1st country whit democracy and independence?
Just wondering what countries are you guys from???

i guess you can see that on the profile's
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

All play along but they did get characters right. dates. and basic facts right. they chaged stuff to be more hollywood.

And so? They did have much of the detail wrong, and detail is what makes history. At any rate, the movie was about one, small battle. If you wanted an understanding of the VW, you need to read everything about it.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

You would have never sent people over to inhabit this great country. so its a bunch of tyrannts giving birth to a great democracy weird.

They sent people to find a new way to China/India. America is one big Cluster**** of an accident.

The economic boom that follows the end of nearly every war. Basic economics.

I have to admit Chruchhill was great. Rommel was smart. Napleon was short but ultamitely who listens to who and who has beaten who in wars

Well The U.S.A. has never won an actual ground war. Every time they did, they had help. Every time you lost, you were on your own.

America is like the Mentally Defficient child on the national scale. Everyone listens to them, but really the other countries are just humoring you.

Im also still in hhigh school so i still learning new crap each day

I am also in high school and I guarantee you I'm also a year younger than you. The only difference is that you are acting irrationally.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

great now he stops commenting compleetly. and just post some stupid videos made by people just as close minded as he is.

are we talking to much truth for your liking?
are you not able to see reality. or are you not willing to see reality?

but rather then commenting back on what people tell you. you just post a stupid video.

plz. grow up

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

What you say is not fact, it is opinion, false accusations, and the effort of dodging questions.

plz. grow up

You've just stooped down to his level. Calm down.
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Im not american so I dont understand it

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Im not american so I dont understand it

Then read the whole thread. Sums it up.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

I am not sure this is something that can be answered so quickly in one reply! Some americans dont even understand America!

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I am not sure this is something that can be answered so quickly in one reply!

Especially one that doesn't say anything about the topic. Let's not forget about the previous 96 posts either.

Some americans dont even understand America!

If by some you mean most, then yes.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

My teacher said that americans are different then the others. Forexample I don't understand your stuff about yards it was created by a king that said:" from the end of my nose to my thumb will be a yard." (I don't really know how to translate.) But anyway how can you use yards if they are different.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

But anyway how can you use yards if they are different.

1 yard is just 1 yard like 1 meter is 1 meter. only the size is the 1 is different.

1 meter is 1.09 yard. so we think they are useing the wierd one.
1 yard is 0.9 meters. so they think we are useing the wierd one.

the only thing i find wierd is that 12 inch = 3 feet = 1 yard
while we have 100cm = 10dm = 1m
so i find ours a bit more logic.
Showing 76-90 of 120