ForumsGamesChallenges In Strike Force Heroes?

35 7099
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

ARE THEY REALLY CHALLENGES? NOW ALL MY HEROES ARE AROUND LVL 12-13.AND IVE COMPLETED 7 ALREADY LOL~
BTW, ANYONE HAS ANY BETTER STRATEGIES THAT HELP US FIGHT THE CHALLENGES?

• 35 Replies
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

OMFG I GOT STUCK IN CHALLENGE #8

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

You haven't gotten all your characters to level 50 yet? "LOL"

dama123
dama123
3 posts
Blacksmith

is this agood game?

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

It's a great game.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

For #8 get the Vital Sight skill for the assassin. The ninjas break the beam and are much easier to hit.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

For #8 I went w/ commando any just camped on that black ship. There's only one way in, so if you just keep laying down suppressing fire down that way they can't get the drop on you, and you can turn them into swiss cheese. However, this should be done with an AUTOMATIC weapon, and likely the ammo feed skill.

SillverMan
SillverMan
11 posts
Nomad

Yes,for #8,i use a commando ,with ammo feed and First Blood,like crazyboy557

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

thx but now i got stuck in self-experiment LOL, those self generating scientists suck, agree?

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9953133/strike-force-heroes-complete-walkthrough
@Marado look at my second post on this thread.

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

@marado
for angry golfers you have use socom as secondary weapon and striker as primary weapon(shield suck). And buy the skill Adrenaline and the killstreak ricochet.
Straegy: keep jumping and use striker and dont get too close to the golfers. when the striker runs out of ammo, of course, u should ground yourself on the helicopter. If some of them have already landed on the helicopter, keep jumping and keep away from them. and wait for the reload of striker. If the situation is very bad, use socom( though i prefer Dragon) and keep shooting their headz and gain ricochet. After activating ricochet, approach those angry golfer and let them get hurt by their anger~

ninjapanda0535
ninjapanda0535
12 posts
Peasant

for angrey golfers pick a player with lots of amo go to the tail of the ship (back) and jump Its a cool glich the golfes cant touch you n(as long as you keep jumping)

4 posts
Nomad

I cant pass hide and seek!

4 posts
Nomad

i cant pass hide and seek

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

@ninjapanda0535 You could atleast give me credit.

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

If you need any help on any of the levels, ask me cus i've completed them all.

Showing 1-15 of 35