ForumsWEPRAny questions about Noah's Ark , I will try my best to answer them

74 13374
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Would you like to know more about Noah's Ark and Noah's family and life?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For example..
What mountain saved Noah and the Ark with he Animals.
Or how old was he?
How did he look?

Tell me and I will try my best.

• 74 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Their we're about 70-90,000 animals on the Ark.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It wasn't Moses. It was Noah, Noah was WAY before Moses.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Estel wrote:

This is just another symbolic stories by God, just like Adam and Eve. Noah and the arc symbolizes how God cleansed the world and things of the sort.

*Devil's advocate time*

It has been said that Noah's ark has been found. At least, a very sizeable hunk of wood that appears to match the descriptions of Noah's ark has been found.

Would this change anything? Does it make the story more likely to be literally true or only to an extent? Is this even Noah's ark?
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I want pictures and proof. Otherwise, meh. It takes a lot to convince me. I'd love to know why he cleansed the earth back then, and hasn't recently... I think if there was ever a time to start the earth over, it'd be about... now.

*looks around for the Reset button*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok guys, seriously. This is going to be the last "Ask me about this thing" thread. There is no point to these topics when we already have established religious conversation threads going on. In the future, please direct these sorts of discussions to topics already in existence.

If we keep going at this rate, the forum will be flooded (no pun intended) with these sorts of topics. It does not make sense when there are viable threads already happening about this.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ Dragonmistress:

Your proof right here.

:P

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

How big was the ark. I mean for Noah's ark to be true he did have 2 of each animal. Modern estimates say there are anywhere between 3 million to 30 million species of animal on the earth. Even if you take the lowest estimate, 3 million that still means he had to fit 6 million animals on the ark. It would have had to have absolutely huge. How can this story be true? And also is there any evidence that there was a huge flood that covered the earth?

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

This forum is getting old. For anyone who can read, do the research. I'm seeing this thread getting to the 'stretched thin' point. Please, will a moderator please lock these up? These threads are rediculus. The kids who are starting them are not really involved in them. Other users are apparently more knowledgable than the one's posting the threads. I don't mean to be an @$$, but its true.

So will someone please lock them?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

ichibon read what is on the page Carlie clearly said this is going to be the last ask me thing thread. Does that answer oyur question. Also no one has answered my question

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

What about the Evil sharks and fish? They can swim. Do they get off Scott free?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well it said in the Bible, Noah only brought the good animals because God told Noah that everyone and everything we're being bad and murdering people. And god disited to kill mankind. BUt Noah felt bad for some of the good animals and told God if the good animals could live, but then, God made a deal. God said

'The good and living animals could be alive, on one condition. If you build an Ark and could all of the animals in their. By 40 days'

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I am sorry If I didn't get you're questions, If you want me to answer a question. Put it here too but right it in my profile 'The messenger'

THANK YOU! and I'm sorry too!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I love sharks. I meant fish in general. If their are good and evil animals, then fish can be evil too, right?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah as for the scientific speculation as to how he fit all the 30-60 million or whatever species on the boat realize this at least half or maybe more of them probably could swim,or fly and no one has proof that, that many species existed back then.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Crimson- can you provide some "scientific speculation" to show how we are still alive, see my reply near bottom of page three. Why would their be less species then, their would still be organisms trying to fill as many ecological niches as possible. And is this statement confirming the same evolution you call a "load of bull" on another topic, how else could we get more species? And what about plants how do they still exist?

Showing 31-45 of 74