ForumsThe TavernDogs vs. Cats Choose your Side!

104 18715
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

This dabate has been argued since the begining of time, through out the ages, there hasn't been a clear, absolute answer, untile now... choose your side! Armor Games will be voteing for what they prefer, dogs or cats!

The Rules
1.Choose your side, dogs or cats.
2.Use one or more reasons why (dogs or cats) are better.

The adorable, cute, and cuddly animal with the most votes, will be crowned Armor Games Most favorite animal!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/gty_dog_cat_ll_1203008_wg.jpg
VOTE NOW!

• 104 Replies
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

CAAAAAAAAATTTTSSSSSSSSSSS cats are cute they dont really need to be traiend to use the litter box they are in a whole smarter then dogs see in most dogs if you throw a blanket over their head much like a todler they will just stand their because to them the world has gone away but to cats and collies they know the worlds still there so they throw the blanket off their head also cats dont need to go outside in a blizzard to go to the bathroom they dont need as much food they dont chew on dishes and frozen meat cats can tell you when a thunderstorm is coming and well their way cuter then dogs so i vote cats

spacey
spacey
10 posts
Nomad

Cats would use there claws to scratch my face off, so I choose Dogs.

spacey
spacey
10 posts
Nomad

sorry it's their not there

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

The Votes

Dogs - 7
Cats - 7

It looks like a tie,! Anyone can still win this!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I had dogs they actually wanted to play and I feel like you can do more things with dogs. Two things I mainly did with my dogs was play fetch and walk them. When I had cats they seemed lazy and only wanted to play on their own time, which was not that often. Most of the time they'd lay around the house and only come to me to remind me to feed them. I feel that dogs are better companions while cats are more independent. I choose dogs.

Also dogs have never actually scratched or bit me when I gave them a bath.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Just look at a cat in the face and say you're not going to vote for it.

CATS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Here's how it goes:

If you want a pet that you can train to do things, will follow you around all day long, needs high amounts of attention and cannot be left alone for very long, you'll like dogs.

If you want a pet that doesn't need to be trained, will sit on your lap and sleep on your bed, doesn't need to be watched constantly and can fend for themselves, you'll like cats.

I personally prefer cats for three main reasons.

1) Cats don't make messes as large or as often as a dog does.

2) Cats can be let outside and trusted not to get lost in 20 seconds/get hit by a car.

3) You don't have to worry about picking up poop from the lawn.

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

The Votes

Dog - 8
Cat - 8

A tie again! Come on guys, there can only be one winner!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cvr1Xe2XR3I/T8y241sdVrI/AAAAAAAABCs/8QQVAKOPurc/s1600/cats_dogs_03.jpg

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

The Votes
Dog - 8
Cat - 8
A tie again! Come on guys, there can only be one winner!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cvr1Xe2XR3I/T8y241sdVrI/AAAAAAAABCs/8QQVAKOPurc/s1600/cats_dogs_03.jpg

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

My vote is for cats.

Although I own a dog, I had cats while I was growing up and will always have a soft spot for them.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I'm allergic to cats so DOGS but when I was younger I was bitten by a dog do that kinda freaked me out so I don't like big out of control dogs but I have to vote for dogs so that makes it 9-9aparently and which do yu vote for Chata722 ?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i love both.

it also depends on what you have to choose by. how much you like them or which one is better?

personally i choose cats. i also like them better but they are also better in survival i guess.

they are more agile, they can climb, they can bite AND scratch, they jump awfully high, even house cats are still hunters and if you look at the wild side of both cats are still the winners. if im not wrong i think it was also proved that cats are smarter (and by that i dont mean follow orders like a mindless slave, i mean solving puzzles (for getting food) and other things like that).

i think the only thing dogs have on their side is brute force (and that only goes if you look at house/street cats and dogs).

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

One last thing.

Dogs bark. All the time. At everything.

New person comes in house? Bark bark bark.
Doorbell rings? Bark bark bark.
Someone is in the neighboring backyard? Bark bark bark.
Loud car drives by? Bark bark bark.
Another dog goes by in the park? Bark bark bark.

Dogs can be extremely annoying.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Well I'm allergic to cats so DOGS

sorry for double but is that really a reason to like something less? i mean its like saying you hate a really pretty flower because your allergic to it... (btw. i think im a little allergic to both but that doesnt prevent me from owning them :3)

also.... i just flagged myself by mistake :S
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i really like dogs better because they are more playfull and energetic
my vote [b]dogs

Showing 16-30 of 104