ForumsProgramming ForumNeed coments on my game

56 21789
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone! I am currently developping Age of War 2 and I would like to know what you are thinking about our progress so far. Since I made a dev blog, I wont post any progress here, but ill come back to read and respond to your comments.

I don't know when the game will be released.
There will be at least 7 ages.

The blog: www.interactive-pixels.net

You can also post your comments on the blog

• 56 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, i am glad to see that the game is nearly ready! The images and sketches you have shown are pretty awesome! I honestly cannot wait for the nest one!

*QUESTIONS*
1) Do you have a general grasp on what the 7 ages will be?
2) Are the ages starting back at prehistoric? Or starting from where we left off?
3) This one is sort of about you. In some of your images, you looked awfully young. How did you get started in flash development?

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Haha, yeah I look young. I am 18 years old, ill be 19 this summer. I started like... 4 years ago. Making games was always fun for me and before flash, I was usign the game factory. I made my first full game at 13 years old. I could look like a 16 years old kid with my babyface heh.

Yes we have all the ages, we will start from prehistoric but there will be many changes from the previous game which will be revealed soon.

Thanks for your comment. Actually, only 1 week of developpement is made right now. Expect alot more.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

SO it's safe to say it really isn't a series? Just a remake of the original? Well, whatever it is, i cannot wait!

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

It is actually a remake. But the game will be different, there will be more units and different things. Its gonna be bigger, better, and will last longer. Tons of hours of fun.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am drooling already! Love it. Having some crazier graphics would be sick, as in explosions and hardcore attacks and stuff. Would be sweet. That would be hard, but worth it.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Everything looked really cool. Great job, I can't wait!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

its prettty cool. I hope u finish it soon

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

This game seems like it will be a good game. I hope you come out with it soon. I really liked it. I would give it a 9.5/10

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It looks great the warriors are way better and the backgrounds too. I also like how you have more ages and more warriors in each age. Glad to hear it is coming out soon Age Of War is definitely my favorite game ever.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Dude, that look awesome!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

nice work

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Thanks alot guys!

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

If it's going to be longer, dont you think that there should be a way to save your progress inbetween ages or something?

Camofrog08
Camofrog08
28 posts
Nomad

i cant wait im all hyped up about this!!!

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

That looks good!! i cant w8 until that game comes out!

Showing 1-15 of 56