ForumsThe TavernWho would win in a fight..... Superman or the Hulk?

53 9102
CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

Remember both almost have no peak to their strength. Now let it begin.

• 53 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

superman can just grab the hulk and fly up into the atmosphere.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hulk. Superman has a weakness and if banner is in control he can easily find some kryptonite and kill superman. Hulk is better.

CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizTBYs-rQ]

Its Hulk vs Super, watch both parts.

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

I like marvel better than dc, so hulk

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmmmmmmm, I would say the hulk. Although Superman has the intellect the hulk lacks and can out wit him. Hmmm.....

I would still say the hulk. And I am going to buy some dolls and see who wins. XD

CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

Superman, Hulk can't fly.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Right, so Superman is has superhuman strength, can fly, has laser heat vision and doesn't need to degrade into a violent and frenzied state in order to harness his powers.

My vote goes with Superman...as long as he doesn't fall for the &quotull-out-the-kryptonite-surprise" thing again.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hulk can jump incredibly high, match supermans flight.
Hulk is immune to most attacks making him resistant to superman heat vision
If Bruce banner is in control as he is in some comics, then superman couldn't out wit him.
Hulk is an unstopable rage monster. Superman is an alien who can defy gravity. I still say hulk.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I say Hulk simply because he is green, and he beat the crap out of a demi-god.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Hulk can jump incredibly high, match supermans flight.

Except can he jump into space?

I like marvel better than dc, so hulk

So he would win because someone else likes his company better?

Hulk. Superman has a weakness and if banner is in control he can easily find some kryptonite and kill superman. Hulk is better.

If Banner is in control.

Hulk is immune to most attacks making him resistant to superman heat vision

Do you know he's resistant to heat vision?

Superman was shown to be pulling entire planets along, and he has superspeed along with a higher IQ than most normal humans, with Lex and Batman exceeding his. Superman is obvious if someone factored in the powers and no "Ifs".
sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

Ive never liked superman! i prefer hulk

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Superman was shown to be pulling entire planets along, and he has superspeed along with a higher IQ than most normal humans, with Lex and Batman exceeding his. Superman is obvious if someone factored in the powers and no "Ifs".

The Hulk possesses the potential for limitless physical strength depending directly on his emotional state, particularly his anger. This has been corroborated by various galactic entities, such as the Beyonder. Furthermore, he has been shown to be able to tackle immortals, such as Thor, and arguably Sentry.

Besides this, the Hulk is resistant to most forms of injury or damage. The extent varies between interpretations, but he has withstood the equivalent of solar temperatures, nuclear explosions, and planet-shattering impacts.

So....Hulk.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Um... Batman vs Ironman anyone?

Hulk would definitely win this fight. You say Superman has super-human strength, Hulk has super-superman strength.

Hulk is a ginormous powerful angry stark raving mad green beast that can take almost anything thrown at him and crush anyone from under him.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Superman could just wait for the hulk to turn into Bruce Banner then shoot him w/ his laser beam eyesight.

CaptainP17
CaptainP17
6 posts
Peasant

What's the closest thing to Hulk Superman has fought? Armageddon. That almost killed him. Hulk's strength as Savage Hulk far surpasses Armageddon. During World War Hulk, Hulk put a crack in our planet with a foot step. This is considered to be the highest strength he has been to and he's still able to go beyond. Superman does have a peak at some point. Even if Hulk is put into space his lung spand will give him enough time to break away. The odds are in Hulk favor no matter how you look at it. But Superman would give one hell of a fight.

Showing 1-15 of 53