ForumsThe TavernIs the world going to end in Dec,21,2012?

51 8068
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Is the world going to end in Dec,21,2012?What do you think.

• 51 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

unless everything we know is wrong.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05av9iJvgiQ]
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry for double post

also, in 1000 A.D. they thought the world would end. I bet they felt like total idiots in 1001, so why should it be different now?

i believe the Seventh Day Adventists were founded when some guy decided he had deduced the very day Christ would return, so he got a bunch of people together on a Saturday and Jesus didn't show, so they came back the next week, and the next, and the next, etc. etc. actually i think they just came the one day, but it played out the same way december will, look it up on wikipedia.

p.s. would someone explain why links never work, i also need to stop accidentally hit submit.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

would someone explain why links never work

Actually, links DO work, but not for you because you're doing it wrong. Here's a link fix. Also, read this to find out how to use BB Code correctly.

i believe the Seventh Day Adventists were founded when some guy decided he had deduced the very day Christ would return, so he got a bunch of people together on a Saturday and Jesus didn't show, so they came back the next week, and the next, and the next, etc. etc. actually i think they just came the one day, but it played out the same way december will, look it up on wikipedia.

So you think every year is predicted to be the end of the world?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

heres what i think world ends eventualley yes 2012 mabye 5 billion years yes

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Will The World End In 2012

no.

nice video.

So you think every year is predicted to be the end of the world?

no there are a few years that the world doesn't end.
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Maybe not in 2012 but in a billion years defiantly.

TheGameRater100
TheGameRater100
8 posts
Nomad

I agree

Wuld
Wuld
7 posts
Nomad

The answer is simple!

The Mayan calendar doesn't count leap years, by it, the world was supposed to end on May this year if you follow that calendar...

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Excellent video knight. I couldn't have said it better myself. Well, yeah I could have. Maybe like this: OF COURSE NOT!!!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the end-of-the-world conspiracy is bullheaded crap (that came up on spell-check, i didnt want to curse) the world will end like it did in 1972, 2000, a few years ago, and now. ????

my opinions probably shouldnt be displayed on a forum thread, so im not going any further.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

no, it's just that mayan's were lazy

TheGameRater100
TheGameRater100
8 posts
Nomad

The world id going to end in 2012

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

dont care its all bull####

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hey, if the world's going to end, why don't you give me all of your stuff?
. . .
But if you're dead you won't need anything right?
. . .
Exactly, and that's why you know, deep down inside, that this is a load of crap.

Can't tell you how many times I've had that conversation. Usually ended with me sighing and slowly walking away, disapointed.

Showing 31-45 of 51