ForumsThe TavernIs the world going to end in Dec,21,2012?

51 8067
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Is the world going to end in Dec,21,2012?What do you think.

• 51 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, ye best pray to Odin if you believe in 2012. That way, if you die well, you get to brawl and drink and eat all the time in the afterlife.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

It better not! That's my b-day!! If it does... I'll still have my b-day party!

TheGameRater100
TheGameRater100
8 posts
Nomad

I agree with Santi.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Ditto. its my B-day too. 14. dont want to miss it.

dyk that the 13 skulls mystery thing from indiana jones isnt made up. they say if all 13 of the original crystal skulls are brought together, the aliens would call off the destruction of earth.

there are hundreds of people around the world still looking for the last 3 or 4 skulls.

the reason of this insanity is simple. there is a TINY grain of quartz(the crystal the skulls are made of) powering your computer, router, or phone right know. imagine the processing power and memory of 13 life-sized quartz skulls.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Surprisingly there are still thread like this....

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Well, ye best pray to Odin if you believe in 2012. That way, if you die well, you get to brawl and drink and eat all the time in the afterlife.

Simply believing in Odin won't get you anywhere. If you want to reach Valhalla, you have to bravely die in battle. Good luck.

Also did you know that the reason why Einherjar are constantly fighting, is to prepare for the final battle of Ragnaroek? In that battle they will all fall, so you won't enjoy your mead and brawl very long.

the reason of this insanity is simple. there is a TINY grain of quartz(the crystal the skulls are made of) powering your computer, router, or phone right know. imagine the processing power and memory of 13 life-sized quartz skulls.

I'm not good in electronics and that kind of stuff, so correct me if I'm wrong, but... doesn't power mainly come from electricity, and memory from the micro modules on the hard disk? The only usage of quartz in electronics I could find is this.
Showing 46-51 of 51