ForumsSupport ForumForum Error

89 13757
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

This thread is about an error with the AG3 Forum. All the pages show the same content, which is incorrect. Why would this happen to the forum?

• 89 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The error appears to have been fixed. However, the thread creation lagged, so I ended up testing to see if the forums are disabled.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

no it has not been fixed, i was about to create a thread about this when it happened to me like 3 times just now

~manly man

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Maybe they are currently working on the migration of data to AG3? Could very well be that they are moving all the threads from the AG2 forum over to the AG3 version?!

It'll be allright in the end I'm sure!!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

And to prevent anyone from screaming wolf again so quickly...

The glitch is currently residing in the Flash Games forum, which will return to normal just like the ArmorGames v3 forum did eventually, I'm confident about that!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

All you have to do is hard refresh (CTRL +F5). It fixed the problem for me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Happening with the video games section as well. Tested with some of the others and they seem to be working fine.

Maybe they are currently working on the migration of data to AG3? Could very well be that they are moving all the threads from the AG2 forum over to the AG3 version?!

You hold too much faith in AG3.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I still keep the faith there Ghost... even though the odds are against me and there's no significant sign of life on whether it is still alive and out there, I'm clinging on to these glitches being an effect of the coming AG3! Gotta do something while waiting for it, right?!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The error is currently affecting this forum, which also lost a sticky. For now, I think this thread should be left unlocked until we are sure that it's not affecting any forum.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

All you have to do is hard refresh (CTRL +F5). It fixed the problem for me.

When you saw the glitch for the forum in question, it's because it was at the end of a phase. By this, I mean that the glitch moves over time and doesn't affect all forums at once. You must've refreshed at a movement, which gave the appearance that a refresh solves the problem. I tried both a normal refresh and a hard refresh of this forum, and the problem is still there.

Conclusion: The problem is solved by time, not refreshes.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Apparently, there is a thread creation lag. This post may be needed to get my newest thread to show up. It is called Automatic Shutdown and is in this forum.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

now it has hit the tavern.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This thread is about an error with the AG3 Forum. All the pages show the same content, which is incorrect. Why would this happen to the forum?

Patrick, I find it ironic that all these forum errors always hit you first.

I'm not seeing a problem. Looks like it may have been fixed.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Snort*
It doesn't hit Patrick first. He just can never wait the few minutes for it to fix itself.

Happened in the Popular Media section earlier to me. Few minutes later it was fine.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think yesterday I was on and all of the sections except for the game walkthroughs, flash games, and I forget the third had the glitch.

I don't feel like checking today, it's not much of a big deal to me.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I'm not seeing a problem. Looks like it may have been fixed.

The problem is not fixed. It simply moves to different forums over time. Therefore, the problem cannot be considered fixed until no forum is affected.
Showing 1-15 of 89