ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95381
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Trust me you won't. If you do you will suffer the consequences."He turns his head and looks at Malaya up and down."You must remember that some of my followers are a little lustful. You will have to prove yourself so they don't feel inclined to mate with you."Garlix says as the cave opens up into a wide cavern that fills the inside of the mountain. It is filled with many stone Dragonhomes.

"I mean what would you like to know first and foremost. Defense, Offense, Charm, Curse, Healing, or shapeshifting?"Tempest says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"You're not alone. I also don't want anything bad to happen to her." Moon mentaly said to Damian as she looked at Storm who was holding a part of Moon's tail like a treasured stuff animal.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I don't know why. I saw her and immediately I felt something. She wants to know a lot. I could give her answers. It would break an oath though. I am confused."Damian says putting his hands to his head.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya softly growls "That shouldn't be problem." her eyes widened in amazement at the many dragon homes inside the cavern "This is very impressive." her eyes scan around the area, carefully observing every aspect of the place

Valtair knew what he wanted to learn "Defense, that sounds like a good thing to know." he wondered if he should tell him about his sister but it seemed like a bad idea if she was with Garlix's side now.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Can you tell me who you made the oath with and why?" Moon asked remembering only one member of Storm's family that was alive and he was working with the enemy.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yeah. It has been in the works for a hundred years. Stay away from the slums though. For some reason the powerful dark dragons stay down there. They are also very lustful. They will make quick work of you at this point. Good thing I will be training you. By tomorrow you will have enough control of your powers to make it in that area. You will still have challenges in that area if you go but most of them you can take care of. Now what is it you would like to learn?"Garlix asks.

"Ok I will teach you basic defense spells at this point. Of course with Light dragons you have one of the greatest defense mechanisms. Just release your mind and think of bright lights or the sun and your scales will shine brightly blinding your opponents temporarilly. You may even be able to direct the light specifically at the enemy if you have friends near. You also seem to have tough scales."Tempest says in a voice that may remind you of a high school teacher.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I made it with a secret organization. The speaking of it's name would break the oath. All I can say is that the highest member is Vearlin. The reason for the oath is because the organization was made to do certain tasks and a big chunk of it has to do with Storm's lineage."Damian says looking around out of habit.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"If that is all you can say then that will be all I will ask for." Moon said for even though she was curious she understood and honored oaths.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya doesn't have to think about it, she knows what she wants to learn "Offense, I want to destroy those who stand in my way." she couldn't wait to start training, so that she could protect herself from the more powerful dragons although with Garlix's help she will probably become more powerful than them. Malaya's caught the looks of some of the male dragons and she quicky growled and looked away.

Valtair nodded as he closed his eyes and thought of what Tempest told him. Nothing happens at first but then a piercing light emits from his scales and he laughs in joy making him wonder what he could do with dark magic "Wow, I'm doing it!" then the light increases severly in his happiness before he realized it and the light stopped "I guess I have to work on that one a little more." he said softly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian just looks down at Storm with kind eyes."I wish I could tell her. I can't though. I almost slipped at the HQ. I need to pull myself together."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Don't do that you will just make them want you more. They seem to like feisty women for some reason. Well Offense will work for you it seems. Now us dark dragons have some special characteristics when it comes to battle. We are able to secrete the most potent venom from our teeth. If we bite we kill. We can make our claws as sharp as possible just through concentration. We also have dark magic. Basic attack spells like shadow darts and nightmare control. The nightmare control is fun but it takes a lot out of you."Garlix says as he leads you to his training hall.

Tempest nods."That was good work. Great for beginners. Now other basic defense mechanisms are your body, shield spells, and armor if you are willing to pay to get extra padding. Your body has thick scales. Thicker than most dragons it seems. A shield spell is basically that light spell but concentrated into a sheet."Tempest says quietly.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"If you're in love then you won't be able to pull yourself together." Moon mentaly said with a smile for she was quoting her dad who would say the same thing to her mom every time she said she needed to pull herself together and keep his secret hidden from her clan.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I know. I am just afraid that if I tell her then she will be upset with me or She is killed by some of the secretive members of the organization."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya stopped following his advice. She listened to him with intrigue, very interested in the abilities she would learn "Nightmare control?" she asked as she followed him into the training hall, that one peaked her interest "This all sounds exciting." She wanted to begin as soon as possible.

Valtair nodded as he positioned himself "Here goes nothing.." He concentrated hard, the light emerged from his scales and he was able to morph the light into the sheet he spoke of but it shattered in a few seconds and he exhaled hard "I almost had it." he thought of Malaya "If you don't mind me asking, what would work against a dark dragon? I know..someone who joined Garlix's side and I want to be able to stand up to them." he said softly

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"She understands oaths and honer so she won't be upset as log as you tell her about the oath. As for the one who might kill her if you tell her they will find out that she can take care of herself as you did back in that fight. Unless you didn't see her and me fight." Moon said knowing that it was an oath that was keeping Storm's dad with the enemies and that Storm honored it to the point that she wouldn't try to change her dad and would fight him when and if it came to that.

Showing 196-210 of 897