ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95588
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The first two things I mentioned are natural. They just happen. The third thing is simple. Just picture a weapon of some sort. It doesn't have to be a dart that was an example. Think of a weapon and the shadows around you will form into the weapon and do as you wish. The greater the dragon the better the weapon. The nightmare Control is more of an assassins tool. The enemy has to be unconscious in order to use it. If you give them a good enough nightmare they may die of fright. The most powerful of dragons like myself can actually take the beings of past nightmare controls and make them materialize in the real world for a short period of time. Go ahead and try the shadow weapon."Garlix says quickly.

"Well light and dark balance eachother. Light tends to be greater than dark depending on the dragon. These things should work against a dark dragon, but if you don't think it will you will have to ask Vearlin about protection against dark dragons. He will tell you what you need to know about light powers."Tempest says quietly.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Trust me. These people will be a challenge even for her. I have faced them myself in a skirmish and they still nearly killed me. How about this? I tell you and if the event arises where she needs to know or I die you can tell her."Damian says standing straight up walking over and looking down at Storm.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That could work but what about your oath, won't you be breaking it by telling me?" Moon asked as she watched Damian come over. It seamed as if the locks on all of the ways into the house were not able to stand up to a mage like him.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nodded "Alright." she thinks about what the weapons she wants and focues hard on forming. Shadows slowly formed and materialized into a katana. She held it for a bit before releasing, surprised she could accomplished it "How was that?" she asked, she wanted his approval.

Valtair took his suggestion "I might ask him later. It would be worthwhile." He imagined what it would be like to meet him but returned to reality "So, what can I learn next?" learning all these things was fascinating and fun for him. He stood ready for the next instruction.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Actually the oath was not to tell another human. You are not human so therefore it wouldn't be breaking the oath."Damian says smiling.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It was really good for a beginner. Keep working on it and you should have it down."Garlix says smiling as he looks you over.

"Well pick something from what I said already. Offense, Charms, Curses, Healing, or shapeshifting?"Tempest says quietly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya smiled at his comment, happy that she impressed him "I will." the natural ones were easy, she wonder what charms she could learn "What charms can you teach me?" she asked, wanting to learn more magic. She thought they would be useful against any 'admirers'.

"Shapeshifting then. What can you show me?" Vatair asks. He could use that in many situations. He hadn't planned on this today but it could be a change in luck.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Charms? Let's see Charms are just as they sound. Charms. You use them in different forms. Charms are used in good cases. There are three basic charms for love, luck, and life. There are sublevel charms that are either combinations of these or are enhanced versions of them. They are usually used when you want to persuade or control someone. Just think of the object you want to become a charm then think of the attribute you want with it. Love luck life or a combo."Garlix says with a slight laugh.

"Well just picture the form you would like to go into. Concentrate hard on it and your body should go with the will and go into the shape of that being."And as Tempest says this his body changes into a copy of Vatair. He then changes back to himself."like that."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya smiled at the simplicity of it. She would practice on objects and then later others "Perfect. Is there anything special you could show me?" He was the leader here, she was sure there was something he could teach her that would give her an edge over other dragons.

Valtair was amazed at Tempest's perfect copy of himself "Okay, sounds simple enough." He concentrated hard on the form he wanted to take, he thought of figures from his memory and his father came into his view. Without meaning to he transformed into him. He came face to face with tempest. He looked at himself and hastily changed back to himself "I didn't mean to do that. Just forget it." he said quietly and quickly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I do have something special. I am one of the few Dark dragons who can Shapeshift. It is a rare gift among the Dark Dragons. I am not sure if you can do it but if you were able to all you have to do is concentrate on a form. If you put in enough power your body should change into that form."Garlix says not thinking she can do it.

"How do you know the Lieutenant of Garlix's army?"Tempest says in a tone that signifies that if he is not told then there will be consequences.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya sensed a challenge and grinned "I think I can manage that." she wasn't pure dark dragon after all, she still had light in her. She focused on the shape she wanted, locking it into her mind as she transformed into a copy of Garlix, she smiled in his form then morphed back, sastified at her display "I think that was good.' she said proudly

Valtair slowly back down and sighed sadly "He's..." the words were hard to say "..My father." he says softly. He didn't believe Reylan was Garlix's lieutenant.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Very good. You could pull that off really nice. I think that if you were to go into the slums you would be pretty pretty safe. A few of the dragons may overpower you but you have the shapeshift and you can easily slip out."Garlix says with a smile.

"You are half and half. Interesting. Your type hasn't been seen for the longest time. You seem light dominant though so you should have more light than dark in you. In the end though you will have a few dark capabilities."Tempest says calmly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Thank you, I will have to remeber that." she was beginning to believe she would fit well in here, she wondered where she would stay "Where should I stay?" she didn't want to live with her father if she could. She would only go to the slum if it was life or death.

"I know. I also have a older sister, she is stronger than me but favors the dark side of her genes." Valtair say normally. He might have to fight both of them one day.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Okay, then tell me what you must not tell another human." Moon said.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I have an extra room in my home if you wish. If you want to be on your own I Know a couple of small spaces that you can possibly afford."Garlix says thinking.

"Well when you meet with Vearlin tell him this. He will be able to teach you all you need to know to be a match to your family."Tempest says.

"Ok. You know Storm is of royal blood. Well she is actually also the descendant of the leader of the original society. The leader had commissioned the organization to protect his family because he had some abilities. He was not only a rogue but he had the ability to unite a people. I don't mean like politicians but that times ten. It is a form of magic that was lost. Only her family has the ability to unlock it and if they unlock it they may be able to unlock several secrets and new technologies. The organization was created to make sure that if the island goes into civil war there would be a descendant still alive that could unite the island. Garlix though is immune to this power so we need to get rid of him before any progress is made. She will play an important role in what is to come."I say quickly making sure that no one else tries tapping into the conversation.

Showing 211-225 of 897