ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 95589
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Must be her mom's side of the family cause I was able to find things out about her dad and his side of the family." Moon said as she took everything in.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Either way she is being protected. I want her safe not just because of that but because I care."Damian shook his head surprised He said that.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I wouldn't mind staying in that extra room you mentioned." Malaya says with a smile. There wouln't be a safer place than that.

"I'll make sure to do that. When can we see him?" Valtair asks Tempest. He knew he was injured but not to what extent.

DrakoSlayer
DrakoSlayer
116 posts
Nomad

Is it to late to join?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon tried not to laugh and wondered if she would meet someone who felt about her the way Damian felt about Storm.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

OOC:I don't think so, Just follow the guideline and start

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok follow me."Garlix opens his large wings and flies around the area landing on the highest home which resembles a castle.

"Vearlin is resting right now. He will live but he won't be able to fight. That is why it is so good for you to be hear. Now he can teach you all he knows."Tempest says with a smile.

"You will find someone. Don't deny that you are wondering about it. I am a mage and I can sense your feelings. Maybe if you let others know that you were interested they would be more open to you."I say smiling up at Moon.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

OOCrako you are welcome. Just post an app from the first post and join in.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I won't deny it and as of right now I like Tempest but we are on the verge of a war so I think this is a bad time to tell him." Moon said as she thought about the dragons she had met over the years.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"There is never a bad time for love...Wow I sound like my mother."I say looking scared of myself

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon laughed which made Storm roll over in her sleep. "If she was a good person then it is okay to sound like her from time to time."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"She was a nice person. She died when I was 17. Well after that I learned a lot of things."I say smiling a little.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon smiles and then lays her head down. "I'm going back to bed." Moon said sounding tired.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok. I will stay hear and creepily watch over you two till the morning when I sneak out of the house making it look like I was never here."Damian says smiling.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Everything he knows? Wow, that is a privelege I will cherish." Valtair said surprised but excited "If it's alright I would like to walk around town." he liked the town and the presense of others.

Malaya spreads her beautiful wings and flies after Garlix, lowering onto the landing area with awe "Wow Garlix, it's beautiful." she said looking at it

Showing 226-240 of 897