ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93312
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon notices them but assumes that they are dragons that are on the same side as Vearlin so she just enjoys the feast. Storm on the other hand thinks that they are suspicious so she keeps an eye on them. On purposes she acts like she is having a good time and isn't paying attention to any of the dragons around her.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin notices the shadow dragons then Garlix walks through the door."Now the party can start."Says Garlix.When he walks in a trail of shadow follows him darkening the room.
"What are you doing here Garlix? You know that you weren't invited."Vearlin asked.
"Not invited? I thought it was open doors."Garlix said innocently.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon moved to be beside Storm who was now had two daggers out and was ready to fight. The only sound being made by either of them were growls that were aimed at Garlix.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Leave now Garlix. You are not wanted here."Vearlin says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon watched Garlix while Storm got into a good place for a sneak attack. Moon honestly thought Storm was crazy but she knew there was no stopping her. Storm and Moon knew each others thoughts thanks to a mental link that Moon had put up long ago.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix looks around."Who are you to give me orders?"
"I am your elder and your opposite. You will obey a command when given."Vearlin says walking up to Garlix.
"I know I can't defeat you with strength. Just wait. There will be a time when you will fall. Then I, Garlix, Master dragon of the Shadows, Will take control."Garlix replies. He then walks out with the rest of his fellow shadow dragons.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Once Garlix was gone Storm put away her weapons and came into view. "He might be right on Sir Verlin falling some day but not on him ruling." Said Moon. She and Storm both planed to stand against Garlix if he tried to take over even if they were the only two.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You are right about that."Says Vearlin appearing through bent light behind Moon and Storm."I may be the last elder light dragon but that does not mean that there will be a match for Garlix when I am gone. I have high hopes for you and your friend Moon. You two will be a great team. How I miss my team."Vearlin sighs at the thought of his long departed friends."Eventually all things die though. And then things are born to take their place."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Well just have to see how many people and dragons will stand with a shy thief and a mix breed when that time comes." Storm says with a shrug. Moon was much more confident in their ability to lead but didn't say anything. This was because she knew there was no use trying to lead a group until the time came.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Trust me. By the time we get to that point they will be very accepting of you two."Vearlin Assures you two.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Both smile and hope that Vearlin is right.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

The feast continues till the night. Then the party gets crazy. The human council members (and a few dragons) consume their fill of alcohol. Vearlin is the only Council member who hasn't had a single drink.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm had a couple of drinks but not enough to be drunk. Moon had stayed away from the alcohol cause she didn't like the smell or the taste of it.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

A couple of the people at the party start to hit on storm and Moon.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon ignores them. Storm accepts the compliments but only takes them at face value.

Showing 16-30 of 897