ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93320
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I know English and I can recognize Spanish when I see or hear it but I don't know any German and only one or two words in French." Storm said as she tried to translate the Spanish parts to English so she could read more of the map. Moon checked through the minds of the people near by to try and find someone who could provide Storm with the info needed to translate the parts that were in German and French.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian looks up trying to think and notices something. The picture that bounces of the chandelier is mirrored."Of course. It is reversed."Damian takes the map and puts it in front of the mirror."There it is. Pure Spanish. This makes sense since the oasis was run by the Spanish chapter of the society."(you come up with the stuff on the map. I have no idea what the map would say so you can create a little adventure or something.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm takes a piece of paper and translates the Spanish as best as she can remember from the classes she had taken. The translation mapped out not only the normal landmarks of the island but also some other places that Moon knew belonged to the enemy. "The places that it maps out are places that me and Storm avoid when we hunt or explore cause they are drenched with the stench of Garlix and his minions." Moon said as she recognized the areas that they liked to hunt and explore in.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"So this map marks every place on the island that may be of use...What is this big star here?"Damian says pointing at a marking in the southeast corner.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That could be the headquarters but I wouldn't know since I have never been to that part of the island." Storm says and starts to rub her chin in thought.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Do you mean the lost headquarters of the original Society?"Tempest asks.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It could be that or it could be Garlix's main base." Storm said. She wanted Tempest's idea to be right but she wasn't sure.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian shook his head."Garlix's hide out is in the mountain. this is on the other side of the island. This means that this is the lost hq."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I say lets explore the place then and at least bring back some of the things we find so we have more proof, of the location being the lost hq, then just a map." Moon said while Storm thought about pocketing some of the treasure they might find for she figured that not everything would be an artifact that should be in a museum.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Don't even think about it. Treasure is the next trip."Damian said.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm gave a shrug and dismissed her thoughts. "Okay, I wont be a greedy little rouge." Storm said. "Either way lets get things prepared so we can get this adventure started." Moon said with an eager smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Adventure awaits."Damian says hopping on Tempest's back."you can share some of our supplies."Tempest says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm gave a nod in acceptance and then got on Moon's back. "Ready to fly when you are." Storm said. She was setting where Moon's neck met her shoulders for it was her favorite spot but if needed she could ride Moon from almost any spot.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest pushes the skylight open and climbs out to the roof waiting for Moon.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon follows Tempest. As Moon moves Storm sit calmly and it become obvious that despite the fact that Moon and Storm was a young team they knew each other very well.

Showing 46-60 of 897