ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93311
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin walks to the group of people crowding moon and storm and growls. The council backs away in fear of their lives."You should be ashamed of yourselves. Getting yourselves drunk then going around flirting with people. Half of you are married for pete's sake."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Thanks, Vearlin. They were starting to annoy us although I did enjoy some of the compliments." Storm said. "If they had tried to force anything then I would had flown out of here, with Storm on my back, and made sure to lose the dragons." Moon said to show Vearlin that the help was appreciated but there was a plan if it hadn't come.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I hate it when parties get like this. Soon even the women of the council will be drunk and that wont be pretty. I only know of two others that do not drink and they are not here. Something about going to the desert region to fight an oasis golem. They will be back soon. They are Damian and Tempest."

Intro of new Chars.

Name:Tempest
Dragon
Class:Storm Dragon
other:He was born a new breed. He was the combination of water, sky, and lightning dragon. His powers were feared and he soon was chased off into the skies. He grew up and learned his powers. He eventually teamed up with Damian.

http://images.wikia.com/narutotheones/images/8/8e/Lightning_Dragon.jpg

Nameamian
Society
Class:Mage
other:He was the best student in magic at the academy. As he grew up people respected him more and more. He has a couple of scars from unknown origins. He is a direct descendent of the mage who shielded the island.

http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/cardart/LRW/Jace_Beleren.jpg

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Isn't Tempest a mix breed like myself?" Moon asked. She wanted a role model to look up to and she had done some research on dragons that at least were rumored to be mix breeds. Storm shook her head. "I might be caught having a glass or two but I won't sink down so low that I end up drunk and open to sneak attacks or poison." Storm said in a disgusted tone cause she hated to see some one get drunk and then get taken down so easily.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes Tempest is a mix breed very much like yourself. His powers though are more in tune with eachother which is why he is considered a new species. Speaking of which here they are."As Vearlin says this a figure appears in the door. Tempest walks in with Damian on his back and they hold a map and some objects.
"Well we got what we went for."Says Tempest as Damian gets off him. Damian walks up to Storm.
"Hello."He says nervously holding the map, a book, and a couple of keys in his arms.Damian smiles at Storm and Tempest smiles at Moon.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Hi." Storm said and tried to hide the fact that she was shy. "I guess you two are Tempest and Damian. Sir Verlin spoke of you two." Moon said with a smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"yeah. And you two must be the infamous Storm and Moon. It is amazing how you two do your work. I had different pictures of you though."Says Tempest.
"Yeah."Says Damian."Oh Storm and Moon while you are here I would like to ask for your help. You see the Oasis was the hold of one of the original Society. He had this book. A set of keys, and a map. We need a few more hands to help with this because apparently this is too much work for one human and one dragon. So We would like your help with the map book and the adventure altogether."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm seamed to perk right up at the mention of a map and some keys. She loved to read but to her the job of a rouge was much more fun the setting down with a book. "I believe you had Storm at the mention of keys and a map. So yes, we are up for the adventure." Moon said. "May I see the map?" Storm asked.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Let's go to the back room so we aren't interupted by the partiers."Damian suggests.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Lead the way and we will follow." Storm said.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian leads storm to the back with Tempest following.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm followed Damian and Tempest.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

The room is big enough for the four to fit. It has a table in the center of the room where Damian puts down his stuff. It is relatively dark, but with Moon and Tempest in there it brightens up with the light and electricity."Now this is what we have."Damian says unfolding the map."It is a map of the island. There are several paths marked with names on each path but the names and words are different from what I have seen. It is almost as if they are coded."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm looked at the map. She was terrible with spelling but she knew the area and could tell that the words were either spelled wrong or in another language. "It might also be in another language." Storm said as she tried to find something that was oddly similar with all or most of the words.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I have tried to run it through all the languages I know. It seems to be a weird mix of English, German, Spanish, and French. I can't make any sense of it."Damian says.
Tempest sits next to Moon looking down at the map.

Showing 31-45 of 897