ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93319
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest closes the skylight and flies in the direction the map directs.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon follows as Storm settles in for a long flight and little to do.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"How do you like the view of the island?"Damian asks Storm.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's a lovely sight that takes my breath away every time I ride Moon." Storm said with a smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian looks down and smiles."Good. It won't be this nice of a view for long. In order to get there we have to do some crazy manuevers."Tempest says.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Bring it on. Storm has been riding me since I was big enough carry her so she won't fall no mater how sudden or rough I buck." Moon said with a playful smile. The only thing she loved more then flying was running with a pack of wolves. Storm also gave a playful smile as she leaned over Moon's neck like a horse joky would do during a race.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian smiles."Let's race there."Tempest says speeding up a little.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm gives a nod and Moon shoots off at top speed. She dose this so she can slow down and take it easy while there is a gap between the two. Once that gap is too small for her liking she will go back to flying at full speed.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest gets in Moons way. They crash and tumble into the soft ground. Thankfully it is about where they are supposed to be.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm got off Moon and then started looking around. Moon got untangled from Tempest by turning into a purple wolf that had a white underbelly and then using her smaller size to get to Storm's side without much trouble. Once Moon was beside Storm she got a petting on the head that Storm didn't even know she was doing.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian elbowed Tempest."Why can't you do that?"He asked. Tempest growled.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Cause he isn't part wolf dragon." Moon said with a wolf's version of a quite laugh. She hadn't been watching Tempest and Damian but the sounds gave her plenty of info to make a funny pic that she shared telepathically with Storm.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It isn't that."Damian says."A while ago he could change into different shapes and creatures. The forms were mainly electric forms of animals or cloud forms of animals. After he hit 20 he couldn't change as easily. If he has enough energy he can do it but the forms are unstable. remember that freak storm two years ago that almost destroyed the island. That was Tempest changing into a mouse. If he had become anything larger the island would be gone."Tempest just continues walking."He would have the greatest fun when he was another animal. He loved the thrill of being in another body. He really misses it."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Hum, I wonder why he is having a hard time when Moon has always been able to take this form with out having to worry about her amount of energy." Storm said out loud as her thoughts pondered on the differences between Moon and Tempest.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It's the energy I have. I have to keep this shape. Or else it compresses the energy releasing it in bursts causing storms. That is why I have been looking for this HQ. It is said there was a race Storm Dragons before me. They died out before they could get here. Their history is there and all rituals and customs listed. All types of dragons and society may benefit from the finding of this place."Tempest says in a monotone voice. He sounded kind of sad by not excessively

Showing 61-75 of 897