The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99301
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the Castle there is a ton of dust but fresh footprints. Noise from the squeky floors echo through the castle.

Tempest pushes it open for Valtair."Now what do we have here?"

Garlix stops."Want to mate or should we wait?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon also watched. Every so often she would use her powers to levitate magical items away from Storm. Storm would glare at the floating item and watch ti go over to Moon and Damian. Storm would then go back to her looting like nothing had happened.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian examines some of the stuff until he found a piece of Dragon armor."Now this is curious. Very old style but it has never been cataloged before. Seems to be a mix of psychic, wolf, and light magic in the material. It's a helmet nonethe less. Moon could you try this on?"Damian says holding it out for her.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Another piece of the armor in on a stand. Surronded by bare stone walls "Another piece. It looks a little different than my helmet." Valtair says stepping into the room.

Malaya nods "There may not be a better time." she says smiling.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Chair, fresh prints. We're not alone." Thorns saya looking at chari "Well let's see where they take us." charis says as she follows the trail of prints leadng into the castle with thorn right behind her.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon does as asked.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It is the helmet of the other twilight no name. I have a feeling that we are not alone."Tempest says turning around seeing Chari and Thorn.

Garlix wraps his body around Malaya and drags her to the floor kissing her."You go ahead make the first move."Garlix says.

"What do you see?"Damian asks(The helmets increase vision and give other types of vision.)

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtiar does not see Thorn and Chari coming and walks up to the helmet and picks it up "What makes you say that?" he says examining the helmet.

Malaya wraps her tail around him and brushed up against him

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari rushes down the hall followed by Thorn. The two stop as they see Tempest, slight disappointment on Chari's face as she was expecting a fight. They walk up to him and explain theirselves "We heard rumors of thre dragon and tao riders heading in this direction..then we saw the castle and decided to explore." Thorn says. "I was expecting to get some relics but it seems we were beaten to it." Chari says looking around

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest turns to Valtair."The pattern is similar just inverted."He then turns to Chari and Thorn."There are several rooms though...What kind of dragon are you?"Tempest says to Thorn.

Garlix rubs back smiling and he begins the mating process.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"A dark/psy dragon. Don't worry, I'm on your side." Thorn says. Chari nods turning back to them, placing the tip of the halberd into the ground "I'm Chari, and this Thorn." Chari says uniformly

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I see. Well I have a good guess who it's for.." Valtair says as hears another pair of voices and walks back out into the hall "Oh, we have visitors. I'm Valtair."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya smiled as Galrix began, she was happy she was his mate.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. Try this helmet on for size."Tempest says taking the 2nd twilight no name helmet and holding it out for Thorn.

"Just tell me if you get uncomfortable. Or if you want me to stop."Garlix says smiling.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn does as he asks, but nothing happens between her and the helmet "It's a little tight. It looks nice though, does it do anything?" She asks. The helmet caught the interest of Chari "I can feel a small arcane field around it. It seems old." Chari says looking up at the helmet.

Showing 346-360 of 897