The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99299
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Sorry. There are hundreds of books in the library feel free to flip through those and find it."Damian says walking into the room

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Please tell Tempest, I want to know more about the No Names." Valtair says curious about who the No Names actually were.

Malaya wraps her tail around him gently and she laid her head on him "How does it feel?" She asks with a smile

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well that is the problem. The history of the No Names have been removed from all history. I hear only two remain, but there is also an organization. Can't say it's name or who is in it, but they are secret and they know everything there is about the no names. One of the no names run it I think if memory serves."Tempest says think it over.

"I feel loved, cared for, admired. Please keep going."Garlix says smiling.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I will once Storm's done looting. If I don't watch her she will accidentally put something magical in her inventory." Moon said perking up. Storm had a chance of putting something magical in her inventory cause she couldn't since the magic aura that those things give off.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Hmm, removed all the history of the No Names? That's very suspicious. They must have a good reason behind it." Valtair says un-believing. He wondered what was trying to be kept hidden.

Malaya smiles back as she raises her head to his level and kisses him sweetly, her tail pulling him against her "And this?" She asks

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Name: Chari
Society
Class: Battle Mage
other: Her ancestors were dragon hunters who saw the error in their judgement and became dragon riders instead. She showed magical ability at a young age and was admitted to the Academy where she trained in all things Arcane. She also practiced martial arts and melee weapons with her studies making her very deadly. Instead of staff she uses a halberd-like spear with a blade on the opposite end as well. She can be cold and emotionless at times due to the intense training she went. She eventually met up with Thorn while on patrol and they've been together ever since.

Name: Thorn
Dragon
Class: Abyss Dragon (Dark/Psy)
other: She grew up with parents under Garlix's command. She plagued the people with nightmares created by the dark and psychic powers inside her. Some wanted her locked up but one saw her potential and assigned her a position. Her ability to manipulate minds granted her the title of the most infamous interogator. One prisoner showed her that what she believed to be true was not. She tried to rise against Garlix and was beaten, disowned, and cast out with no memory of her past.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari(But with green eyes):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ttw22w1qFsw/THI2CkYagNI/AAAAAAAAACs/Kd0QiGoKn_Q/s1600/Female_Knight_by_aditya777.jpg

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

This is Thorn:

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/8683/dragon-moon-star-purple.jpg

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

This is chari's halberd staff:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/171/a/f/Double_Halberd_3.jpg

(Sorry for the big pictures)

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian smiles watching Storm go through the room like a kid in the candy store.

"I believe they want to keep the history till the original No Names die out. Then that will be released."Tempest says thinking it over.

"I feel like I need to forget the test and just be close to you."Garlix says smiling.

(To rose)The main hall is in the middle of a big meeting and three dragons, two with riders, were seen going southeast.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Hmm, well were not going to get anywhere with just theories. We should go find the armor and the truth." Valtair says as he exits the room and checks down the hall for magically locked doors

"I like that idea. We can contiue the test some other time." Malaya says softly with a smile. She hadn't beent treating this a test anyway.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn is walking beside chari on their usual route when they hear about the three dragon and two riders. Chari turns to Thorn "Want to check it out?" Thorn nods with a smile "Sure, the day has been casual for the most part." Chair jumps onto Thorns back, holding onto her neck as they take off. They circle the city one time then fly to the east. Carefully checking for any signs of danger.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest nods and follows watching Valtair.

Garlix starts kissing Malaya his tail wrapping around her body keeping her close.

No danger turns up. Chari and Thorn see a dilapidated castle with the symbol of the society on its gate.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

They didn't have to say a word. Chari was always interested in ruins and relics. Thorn descened in front of the castle. Chari slid off of her sliding her halberd from her back sheath. Chari stared admirely up at the castle until Thorn nudged her in the side "Come on, you can study it later." Chari glared back as they entered it

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair walked up to one of the magical doors "Ah, here we go. Now let's see here.." he says as he placed his hand into a slot. He sends light magic through his hand into the slot and the door brightens until it clicks.

Malaya eases into the kiss, her eyes fluttering closed. She never wanted him to leave her side.

Showing 331-345 of 897