The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99300
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair watches as tempest takes the helmet from him and gives it to Thorn. He didn't expect it to do anything. He was a little cautious of Thorn, it's just nerves he thought.

Malaya nods with a smile "I couldn't be more comfortable." she says softly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It is old. It is a piece from one of the Armors of the Legendary No Name Dragons."Tempest says taking the helmet back."You are not one of the next generation it seems."He says giving the helmet back to Valtair."Keep it safe."

"Ok then I will keep going."Garlix says continuing and wrapping his body around Malaya.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon looks around. "Well now I can see the magic aura of you and the magical items in the room. I also can see into the chest that Storm hasn't opened yet." Moon said surprised fore before this she could only detect magic with her nose or by listing to the quite voice in her mind that would tell her if something she saw had something to do with magic. "Can we keep the helmet?" Storm asked since it would be useful and it seamed to be made for Moon.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Of Course you keep it. It is part of one of the armors of the No Names. Haven't you heard about the No Name Dragons?"Damian saying with an expression on his face that says DUH.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"We have heard of them." Moon said. "We just didn't know that it was a part of one of their armors or that this wasn't going to go into a museum so that everyone can learn more about them." Storm said as if she was finishing what Moon was going to say. Storm walked over to Moon and adjusted the bags around her neck so that she had the recently filed one on Moon and an empty one in her hands. "This room is empty, time for the next one." Storm said with an exited smile.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I will." Valtair says as he takes the helmet "Maybe the helmet only reacts with who it is intended for." he says thinking as he looks from the helmet to Thorn.

Malaya smiles and softly growls in content of his actions.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorns shrugs "It's still just a nice helmet to me. And..where did she go?" She says as she notices chari is gone. She went off into a room further done the hall. Sorting through items to find something to add to her collection of antiques and relics.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

As damian goes with Moon and Storm he talks about all he knows about the No Name Dragons.(I wrote some info about them and that they would have a next generation)
"Exactly. The magic is old and based on the one who cast it. The one who has the closest personality and type of the original owner the more accessible the power."Tempest says smiling.

Garlix is going full speed growling in pleasure as the process continues.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"So that is why I was able to acess my helmet's magic. We should find the others to keep them safe at the least." Valtair says suggesting.

Malaya closes her eyes and growls in pleasure as he contiues, her claws digging into the ground

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Of Course. I believe I know who each No Name is. Most are here. As soon as they are found we will be able to find the rest scattered around the island."Tempest says smiling.

Garlix finishes with a loud growl to the ceiling and he looks down on malaya smiling.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"We should write a list and mark off each name as we find them. I don't see anymore armor pieces in this castle." Valtair says looking around

Malaya lets her breathing soften "That was wonderful Garlix." She says looking up at him smiling.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"There is one more that has been released. Moon found one and unlocked its power. She is the third No Name."Tempest says looking around.

"Yeah. What do you want to do now?"Garlix says with a slight laugh.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn catches back up with Tempest and Valtair with chari holding something in her hands. "Tempest found this item that might help." Thorn says looking down at chari motioning her to give it to him. Chari gives him a golden box with engraving smilar to the No Names armor "Here, I think it may help find either the descendants or the armor. I haven't been able to open it." Chair says happy with her find

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest looks at it."The chest of No Names. It is said to hold the full history of the No Names, as well as a guide to find the armors and weapons. Yes, there are weapons, but the combined power of all of these would be crazy."Tempest says in awe of the box which clicks and unlocks once it touches his hands.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"That is some power they have. This is a great find Thorn. It's unbelievable we have attained this item." Valtair says smiling

"I would like to go get something to eat." Malaya suggests

Showing 361-375 of 897