The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99298
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's okay. Just try to pay attention to where you are going next time." Storm said as she got to her feat. She subconsciously checked her pockets for anything that was stolen. She did this not because she distrusted Damian but because it had become a habit after seeing how some of the purse and wallet snatchers worked. Once Storm was done checking herself Moon gave her the lock pick. "You dropped it when you fell." Moon said to Storm who thanked her before getting back on her tiptoes to continue to unlock the lock that was just beyond her normal reach.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It's good. It's almost like the people that were here knew you would come."Tempest says smiling.
"Need help?"Damian says."I can offer a magical solution to open the door.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"and when I wrap my arms around you?"Garlix says doing so.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"It does seem like it. It fits nicely. I wonder if there is matching pieces around here somewhere." Valtair says curiously.

Malaya can't help but smile "Security, happiness, and love." She says softly

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I carefully remove my pick lock and then get down from being on my tiptoes. "That would be nice." I say and move away from the door so that you have room to work. Moon watched Damian closely wanting to learn the spell he was planing to use. She wanted to learn it for those times that a lock was out of Storm's reach or too hard for her nimble, skilled fingers.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well it seems you have a quest. Find The Armor of No Names, as we shall call it. You may recruit some to help you with this if you would like."Tempest says smiling.
Damian just put his hand on the door and pushed."I have quick magic. Do not expect to learn my methods so easily."Damian says with a laugh.

"And when I do this?"Garlix says kissing Malaya.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I shall recruit the most expreienced in the land, it will be a glorious quest with incredible riches. It will go down in history." Valtair says comicly. Then the helmet seeming to read his thoughts and his eyes widened "The other pieces are behind magically locked doors." he says suddenly

Malaya is slightly surprised by it but enjoys the kiss " I feel longing, excitement, and light-headedness" She says softly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"As expected. I believe that there may also be more than one set of Armor of No Names. The Helm you wear belongs to that of the Twilight No Name. I remember reading dragon folklore speaking of a group of dragons known as the No Names. They were new breeds unheard of by the others. Outcasts generally. They were the most powerful of the dragons though. There were two twilight dragons of No Name as well as a Storm and a Light Psy-Wolf hybrid. There may have been others but they were not listed. It was said that they would one day have replacements. Ones who would take their place in balancing the world."Tempest says thinking."Well I guess I know who the No Names Reborn are."

"And this?"Garlix backs Malaya into a wall and kisses her deeper.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Yeah, and three of them are here. Let's go and check for locked doors. I have a feeling that when a set is complete something incredible will happen." Valtair says surely. All that is missing is the other twilight dragon.

Malaya kiss back, her eyes half closed "I feel wanted." she says simply

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I think the society was smarter than having an entire piece of armor in one building. maybe a piece from each armor but not an entire set."Tempest says thinking of the possibilities.

"And now this is where the test gets a little touchy. Do you want me to continue?"Garlix asks kindly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"That make sense. The four pieces here will show us the way to the others. I know there is because the helmet is showing me vauge images of where they are." Valtair says a little curious about his helmet.

Malaya pauses for a moment before speaking "Yes, please continue." Malaya says wanting a little more

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The helmet is said to be a guard for the eyes. I guess the helmets of No Names enhances vision and gives it different types of vision I guess."Tempest says wondering about the armor and the pictures he has seen.(I will see if I could find a picture of the dragon armor)

Garlix gets as close as possible scale to scale with Malaya their eyes interlocked."How do you feel now?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I guess so, there's no telling what the other pieces of armor will do." Valtair says wondering. He takes the helmet off and sets it on a table. The metal work was very elegant but fierce.

"Comforted, enticed, and curious" Malaya says. She tried to think about what Garlix's next move will be.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The enlightened Twilight No Name. I have an idea of who the original No Name was, but I have a feeling that he won't want to look back that far."Tempest says smiling thinking of who the original No Names were.

"Your move."Garlix says smiling.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Aww, but I wanted to learn the spell so I can use it too help Storm." Moon said in a disappointed tone that made her sound like a child. Storm tried to hold back a laugh as she saw Moon's reaction.

Showing 316-330 of 897