The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99303
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn didn't find anything and stepped out of the room and down the hall then checking rooms, looking for anything perculiar. Chari ran her fingers against the wall until it hit something "Ah-ha!" She said as she pushed it into the wall revealing a Narrow passage with cobwebs everywhere and ran out to find Tempest "I found something!" she yells

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya shakes her head with a smile "Not anymore.." she says softly smilingIy

Valtair hears Chari yell and runs to where she is avoiding the rest of the un-checked rooms

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest runs to Chari going into human form."What is it?"

"Well how about we work up another appetite?"Garlix says smiling.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn arrives shortly after Valtair. Chari is momentarily surprised by Tempest's human form but speaks "I opened up a passage way in the one room. Follow me." She says as she runs towards and into the room. Thorn rushed after her, this was more exciting than one of their normal patrols.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair follows chari into the room and looks at the large hallway that is open inside it "Wow, I wonder where it leads?" he says wondering

Malaya grins at his offers "That sounds good to me." She says moving close to Garlix.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest runs quickly after them looking down the passage once they get there.

Garlix leans in and starts to kiss malaya."Do you want to take this to the bed?"

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Only way to find out where it leads." Chari says as she launches a fire stream that goes along the wall litting the torches as it goes. She looks back at them "Come on then." She says as steps into the passage. Thorn shrugs and follows in after Chari, she could get lost without her.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair takes a moment befor joining them down the passage, his curious mind getting the better of him

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods with a smile "Yes, that would be much better." she says as she gets up, her tailing brushing against him as she exited the lab

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon listen as they head to the next room. Moon is enjoying the extra abilities the helmet was giving her so she was still wearing it.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest follows slowly watching for traps and anything that would be of interest.
"Well do you see anything in here Moon?"Damian asks.

Garlix quickly follows and gets to the room and gets to the bed.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"This is a long passage." Valtair says as he steps carefully knowing a deadly trap could be awaiting

Malaya crawls into the bed "This is much more comforable." Malaya says smiling

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari carefully scanned the passage, looking for anything suspiscous. She kept going until it reached a dead end. She looked at it closely before swinging her halberd and smashing the wall. It broke away revealing a large tomb-like room. Thorn stood next to Chari staring into the room with awe at the scope of the room.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon glanced around. "I see a hidden door, a cabinet full of stuff meant for potions or alchemy, and several things that a mage would want." Moon said for the room was one that had belonged to some sort of magic user or mage as Storm and Moon called them. Storm walked to where the hidden door was and went to work on getting it open. She knew where it was thanks to the mental link she had with Moon and the skills she had from being a rouge.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest stamps his staff and a ball of electricity lights up on the end of it spreading to the torches all around the perimeter of the room lighting it."This is very large. Who wants to go in first?"
"Point out the magic artifacts so we can make a stack for after we explore the hidden door."Damian says in a tone like a child on christmas.

Garlix gets in the bed with malaya and smiles."Now do you want to completely control the actions this time?"

Showing 391-405 of 897