The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99304
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest screams through his trunk as the weight become to much. He tries to move but can't. With one final push he dislodged himself transforming into his human form rolling out as the room crumbled."Well that was fun."He said brushing the dust of him.

Garlix growled loudly as he released himself for ten seconds before relaxing a little.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Are you sure? The ones that weren't made with poison are probably here because they are magical." Storm said with a slight blush cause she had been caught dreaming. Moon laughed at Storm, for she had caught her embarrassment. Storm ignored Moon's laughter as she glanced dreamily at the daggers.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. I won't use daggers. You will get more use out of them. I prefer staffs and swords."Damian says with a smile.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Yeah it was. And I believe this is yours." Valtair says smiling handing him the storm helmet over to him

Malaya let her breath speed lessen as she smiled contently on top of him "How was that?" she asked softly

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari smiles happy that tempesf got out all right "Well, I'm glad we decided to follow that rumor. Today had been very exciting." Chari says smiling. Thorn finally calmed down after seeing Tempest exit the room "Why so much trouble over a few magical helmets?" she asks not fully understanding why the armor was important

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest puts the helmet on and looks around. "THey are not just any helmets. They are part of the armor of No Names. The Armor of the most powerful dragons in the known world. That power linked to the armor making the armor so magical that if one was to tap an ounce of its magic it would power a mill for a century."

"Great."Garlix said smiling."Now lets rest."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Alright I see now why they are valuable and should be protected. Couldn't there be a Descendant of the No Names over on Garlix's side as well?" Thorn asks trying to get all the answers she could and she thought it was important enough. Chari stood over a very old and dusty leathed-bound book and flip through it, not paying attention to the rest of them there

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"We have one helmet left. It is likely that the dragon I think it is is already on side."Tempest says sadly."What are you doing over there Chari?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair remained silent as the answer to her question was yes, there could. He had been thinking of it for some time now, he could maybe infiltrate garlix's stronghold as he could peform dark magic as well as transform into a full dark dragon

Malaya nodded as she crawled next to him on the bed "That's ok with me." she says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix relaxes smiling and looking over at Malaya.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"It's some sort of diary, some pages are ripped or aged to much, but some are readable. It might be a record from one of your No Names." Chari says contiuing to read until the last page which was torn out. Thorn did not realize it was Valtair's sister. But she thought about how dangerous that one on his side could be

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I highly doubt it is a twilight no name. It is said they are still around, but they have gained so much power in their age they don't need the armor."Tempest says thinking about it.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I'll go check any other rooms for things like this." Valtair says quickly as he exits the room, leaving the other twilight helmet behind. He immediately made his way out into the open ground. He had made his decsion. He took flight and flew hastily towards the mountain.

Malaya smiles back, pressing gently against him.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari rested the book back in it's place "Well it was interesting in the least. I will help you gain these pieces of armor if you would like." She says in her cold, trained voice. Thorn had read Valtair mind before he left as she had a feeling something was troubling him "Tempest, Valtair is leaving for Garlix's stronghold." she says quickly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I know where he is going."Tempest says."Let him go. He is not joining him, he just wants to save his sister."

Garlix lets out a slow breath closing his eyes in satisfaction.

Showing 421-435 of 897