The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99305
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I'll go first." Thorn says as she steps into the large room. The place gave her chills down her spine. "Alright, looks safe to me." Chari says moving in looking around wondering what secrets it hid.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looked at tempest "Something isn't right." He says cautiously as he walks only a few steps in, close to the wall.

Malaya climbs on top of him smiling "I think I will give a try." she says softly, tail wrapping around his tail

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest looked across the room and saw a helmet with storm like designs similar to the No Names."The last helmet. Of course they put the Storm No Name Dragons helmet in a booby trapped room."Tempest says staying close to the wall."Watch your step."

Garlix smiles."Well go ahead."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair slighlty laughs at tempest's comment as he moved along the sall only to keep his composure "Save the worst for the best, eh?" He says smiling

Malaya smiles as she begins mating with Garlix once again with her controlling the flow.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari and thorn moves against the wall as well. Thorn watched her every movement. Chari moved a little quicker and befor she could corrdct herself stepped on a pressure plate that shot darts from both directions at her. Chari managed to get a forcefield up to block them in time. Then dropped it with a loud exhale

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well The storm dragon was the leader. They don't want that power to go anywhere. Well Valtair do you see any other traps?"Tempest says in a worried voice.

Garlix just relaxes with a smile."Not bad."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Yes, there is another pressure plate trap in front of the helmet, and a few tripwire traps ahead of us. If what I'm seeing is correct, the perished original No Names are buried beneath us. I will retrieve the helmet, no need for anyone else to get hurt." Valtair says as he carefully moves forward, avoiding the trip wires until he gets to the pressure plates and looks at them for a few seconds as if deciphering something then begins to step, stone being pushed down but nothing happening. He finally reaches the helmet and slowly lifts the helmet up "Got it. Now we might want to run." He says just as a piece of ceiling almost crushes him

Malaya smiles "I aim to please." she says as she contiues, letting out growls of pleasure.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari and Thorn react quickly and run towards the passage door, not caring about the traps that seemed inactive now. Thorn runs past chari as she waits at the entrance "Hurry!" She yells waving them to hurry up. Thorn makes it out in no time and anxiously waits for them to emerge out of the passage.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest turns into an elephant keeping the ceiling up for a little."Everyone out. I can't hold this up for long."

Garlix smiles and growls a little.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari eyes widened at the sight of the elephant but lock on Tempest "Come on Tempesf, move it!" She yells at the top of her lungs holding at the exit into the passage. Thorn paces to keep herself calm as she waits for them.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair runs as fast as can, holding the storm helmet tightly. He meets up with Chari and looks back at Tempest before continuing down the passage sure Tempest would make it.

Malaya twirls her tail around Garlix's and she go fully into it, her breathingnbecoming heavy and her eyes closing.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Most of the magic items I can see in this room are already neatly put away. The ones that aren't I'll pile up while you two explore the hidden door." Moon said at about the same time Storm got the door to open. The door opened to another room that was full of everything needed to make magical weapons and armor. After looking at the two rooms it becomes obvious that the two rooms were connected cause the mages that used these rooms were enchanters and did either alchemy or potion making on the side. Storm would had just started looting from any spot in the room if it wasn't for the rack of magic and poison daggers that was on a wall. This changed things cause daggers were Storm's favorite weapon and even if she couldn't have them she could admire them and dream.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Chari Go! I got this."Tempest says in an angry tone.
"Go ahead and take the daggers Storm. You deserve them. Plus I would not be able to use them much."Damian says with a smile.

Garlix's eyes close as he growls with full pleasure.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair exited the passage and saw Thorn pacing "They're coming, don't you worry." he says comfortingly as he sits down waiting for the rest

Malaya growled in complete pleasure as she contiuned. Her heart beating rapidly

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari hesitated for a moment before running into the passage, she wouldn't be able to change his mind. Chari ran as quickly as she could avoiding the falling debri as she tripped and fell hard into the room with Thorn and Valtair. Thorn lifted her up "Where is Tempest?" Thorn asked. Chari looked back "He..is coming." She say hopefully

Showing 406-420 of 897