The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99306
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn looked at Tempest uncertainly "He could get captured or hurt." Thorn says questionly. Chari understood Valtair's intentions "It's alright Thorn. It's just something he needs to do." Chari says

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair changed into a dark dragon version of himself as he nearly reached his destination. He landed quietly of the entrance, hoping to get by in his disguise.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya yawned slightly as she laid in his warmth

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Trust me. If his sister is anything like him she is probably high in his ranks by now. She won't want him harmed this time and he will be set free. If he is not back by tonight we will go in for him."Tempest says in a stern tone.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix opens his eyes and looks out his window at the entrance and sees a new dark dragon."Well who do we have here? Someone new is here to follow me."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I can live with that. So now that we have all the helmets what do we do?" Thorn asks. Chari sat down a chair, pushing it back on it's back legs against the wall "Tempest, you mentioned other pieces of armor?" Chari says

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya gets up and walks over next to Garlix "Really, who?" she asks before she sees it's her own brother. She wouldn't have to fight him after all it seems.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair walked in front of some guards. He was pleased his ruse was working so far. He could even do dark magic if he needed to.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. If we complete all four sets of armor and have them on the proper wearers the combined power could create enough energy to basicly rip a hole through time and space reaching forward back to the ends of the timestream. Not to mention powering all mechanics in the timestream to last past the end of time."Tempest said with an eager face.

"Do you know him?"Garlix asked curiously.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods "He is my brother." she says not believing her eyes

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well let us meet him."Garlix says getting out of the castle and down to before the entrence."Greetings."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn takes in what he is saying "Enough to continue time? That is some power. It makes me wonder what happened to the original names." Thorn says. Chari emits a small yawn, she hadn't slept in a few days and it was getting to her but she forced herself to hear more about the No Names.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya follows him and faces her brother "Hello Brother." she says

Valtair slightly bows towards Garlix "My name is Valtair and I wish to join you." he says and gives a nod acknowledging malaya

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well supposedly two are still alive. The brothers. I have an idea of who they are but I won't know for sure unless they say so."

"Well I wonder if you have the same magical abilities of your sister."Garlix says in a straight tone.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Maybe not the same, but close." Valtair says as he creates a sword from shadows and takes a few swings in the air befor letting it dissappear

Malaya was stunned, last time she saw him he barely knew any magic at all. Her brother will be a powerful ally.

Showing 436-450 of 897