The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99308
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair momentarily looks over at Garlix as he coughed but didn't think much of it. It wasn't hard to find Vearlin and he lowered himself down in front facig him

Malaya landed next to Valtair wondering about what he said earlier, she passed in front of Valtair keeping her eyes on Thorn

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin keeps a straight face knowing what Valtair was doing."Greetings young one. Why do you come? I see you brought Garlix."He said looking at Garlix.
"Well of course. He is in the middle of a test for me."Garlix looked at Thorn."Get out of here traitor. You aren't needed here."He then has a slight coughing fit before shaking his head stopping it.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looks over at Thorn, why was she a traitor he wondered then he focused on Vearlin stepped up face to face with him. Malaya stood by nervous that Valtair would die or that he was going to something rash

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn was stunned by the accusation before speaking "I am not a traitor and I will die by Vearlin's side before you lay a hand on him." Thorn says defiantly postioned herself in front of Vearlin knowing what Valtair had planned

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin looked right into Valtairs eyes sending a message."My time has come. I will be with you in spirit and knowledge. Go ahead and kill me."
Garlix just watches to see what happens with a slight smile spreading across his face.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Valtair slightly nodded but was he to do with Thorn? He decided to make it real as possible so he ran up her and slammed her to the ground and he created a blade out of shadows and shoved it through his chest, then let it disappear and he put on a smile but it tore at him knowing what he had just done "There Garlix, your enemy is vanquished." Valtair says as he pushes Vearlin to the ground and crushes his neck, ending his life quickly. Malaya was pleased Valtair followed through with his task, only now the mage was left

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

(Mordex told me to send this. He's busy)

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn winced as she hit the ground hard and watched as Valtair killed Vearlin, she had not expected him to do so. She wanted t kill him but she read his mind and quickly flew off to find damian while they were distracted

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"You have Tempest and Moon and me will visit whenever you ask." Storm said as she got done with the traps in the room. She was so glued to her work that she hadn't noticed Tempest. Moon on the other hand had just finished piling all of the magic items that were in the room and not put away. "Hi, Tempest. I see you found a helmet to wear just like I did." She said with a smile.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Before Vearlin dies he sends a quick message to Valtair saying,"All will be well No Name."
Garlix Smiles as his enemy falls.He begins to laugh then goes into a coughing fit and stops 15 seconds after. He then takes a deep breath.

Tempest smiles a fake smile and nods."Yes. And we have nothing to worry about."
Damian facepalms at this."What happened?"Tempest tells them that Valtair ran off to save his sister.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn speeds through the air as quickly as she can reaching the castle and landing quickly as she ran into it and tried to find Damian

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair slightly nods at Vearlin's last words, this was last thing he expected as he turned to look at Garlix "There, your enemy is dead by my hands." Valtair says hiding his sadness
Malaya couldn't help but notice Garlix's coughing was more frequent and getting worse "Are you alright?" she asks concerned

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon became alert as she sensed another mind dragon enter the building. She couldn't tell who it was or why he or she was here but she could tell that she had sensed this one before.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn senses kicked in and it wasn't hard to find Damian. She rushed getting to the room where he was and ran in quickly, breathing hard "Vearlin..is...dead! Damian is..next.!" Thorn warns before falling to the floor to catch her breath

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon gave a very loud wolf like growl that wasn't aimed at form bet the news that she had just gotten. Hearing that growl was what made Storm forget about what she was doing and run to Moon's side. It was Moon's thoughts that kept Storm from attacking Thorn.

Showing 481-495 of 897