The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99307
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"The brothers, huh? And old enough to be part of the original No Names. Based on that I have an idea as well. But like you said, we won't know for sure unless they come out and say it." she says noticing Chari's quiet yawn "I should probably get you back home to bed." Thorn says as Chari stands up to protest but realizes she's right "Fine, I guess it was time anyway." Chari says disapointed that the discussion had ended

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm smiled and carefully traded some of the daggers, she had with her, with some of the ones on the rack. The daggers that she saw little to no use for were put in the bag. All except for two of her daggers were replaced with the ones that were on the rack. The two she didn't replace were a gift from her dad who was a warrior that had been neutral up until his dragon joined Garlix. The two daggers had a blood red blade and a white and gold handle. On the pommel of the daggers was a mini wolf's head that had every detail needed for the snarl that was on the wolf's face.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I hope you have the loyalty to stay with my kingdom. I already have a queen."Garlix says looking at Malaya."Now all I need is a general. If you wish to join me you must prove yourself."

"Well let us meet again in town so we can continue to find the armors."Tempest says walking up the passage carrying the twilight no name helmet while wearing the storm helmet.
"I am glad you are enjoying yourself."Damian says with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn and Chari walk out where they had first came in. Thorn transformed back to her dragon self and Chari hopped on and they took off. It had been exciting day for them. They reached their house and went inside. Chari slid off of Thorn and took off her armor down to her regular clothes and slipped into bed. Thorn laid next to her until she was asleep and then exited the house. She wasn't tired so she would walk around the town for a bit

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"And I'm glad you are getting a tower all to yourself." Storm said as she looked around the place now that the daggers were put away and could no longer distract her. She found some things locked and trapped so she went to work.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I am happy for you two. And I will have no trouble proving myself. I may be young but I'm powerful." Valtair says confidently but he couldn't believe Malaya was queen, how could he save her now? He wondered

Malaya couldn't think of her younger brother as a general, it seemed not long ago he could barely fly.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin was up an moving, but after the injury he now looks much older and moves slower. Don't let it full you because he still has powerful magic. Vearlin was walking around town.

"I will enjoy it to. After a while though it will get lonely. I mean an entire fortress for a single wizard."Damian says slightly sad. Tempest walks into the room wearing the Storm No Name helmet and carrying the 2nd Twilight No name helmet.

"You must prove yourself first."Garlix says."You will have to fight one of my best lieutenants in order to become my general."He says with a slight smile.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Will that happen to be my father?" Valtair asks already knowing the answer. It wouldn't be hard but he would have to resort to his small knowledge of dark magic

Malaya had to admit she wouldn't mind Valtair beating her father "I would imagine. He is Garlix's top Lieutenant." malaya says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You don't have to just beat him. You see I only have limited positions in my upper ranked military. The only way to actualy become part of my dominion you must not only beat but you have to kill. It shows me you are completely devoted to my cause. Are you willing to kill your own father?"Garlix says with a sinister smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn walked around town enjoying the peaceful walk so much she forgot to watch where she was going as bumped into Vearlin. She backed up a little embarassed "Sorry, I was looking where I was going." she says softly

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

*wasn't looking

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It is fine Thorn. If anyone is to be sorry it is I. I have lost much in these past few hours. Including most of my sight."Vearlin says in an elderly tone.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn nods "I have heard about what had happened. You have my sympathies. You look worse for wear to be honest. Maybe I should accompany you while your walking around." Thorn suggests she knew he had great power still, Chari would be asleep for awhile and she had nothing else to do

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I can and I will. He will fear his son and be proud at the same moment." Valtair says, he would have to do it eventually and it just so happened it helped mutual goals

Malaya was slightly surprised at his answer. She did not wish her father dead but she understood the motives. Either way she was going to lose someone

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok. That would be nice."Vearlin says with a nod.

"Well I guess there is another way for you to prove your worth to my cause. I have a feeling that you wouldn't want to do it. It may be too difficult for you."Garlix says thinking.

Showing 451-465 of 897