The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99311
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn slowly got up as she regained her stamina and clarified "I don't mean any harm, I'm on your side. Vearlin was killed and now Garlix is coming for Damian but Valtair has a plan or so I read." Thorn says hoping it was a good enough explanation as she didn't need a fight right now. Chari woke up sensing something was wrong and quickly put on her armor that she had charmed to weigh a lot less, and headed out her door, her weapon in hand

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"My growl was aimed at the news not you, fellow mind dragon." Moon said. "We know Valtair but we don't know you." Storm said watching Thorn.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I understand. And I don't myself human but My name is Thorn. But there is a part of the story you should know. Valtair killed Vearlin but he was dying already and it may lead to ending this all together." Thorn says only knowing some of Valtair's plan. She remebered Chari and hoped she was alright.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I'm Storm and this is Moon." Storm said gesturing to the dragon that was next to her. "We knew Vearlin wasn't going to live for long after the attack." Storm said calmly. "Normally both me and Storm would consider Valtair to be a traitor, because of his actions, but you said he had a plan of some sort." Moon said with a curious look.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Yes, his plan is to infiltrate Garlix's command and destroy it from the inside. That's all I know so far." Thorns says knowing she should know more. She remebered how Garlix called her traitor as Moon said traitor

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian finds a chair and sits down. He started to breath deeply taking it all in. He then stood up and picked up a wizard staff he had noticed earlier that is similar to saruman's staff from LOTR but the orb had four colors that swirled together. Purple Yellow White and Black."The staff of my ancestor the Mage Nickolas."He slammed the staff down and a hazy wave of multicolored energy went through the castle covering every wood board, stone brick, and iron bar sinking into the materials. The empty and weakened materials were replaced immediately."Now that is good focus."The spell completes itself by setting all objects to their places back when the castle was in use."And auto organization."He says smiling a little."This will keep Garlix busy."Tempest just looks at everyone a little worried.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix shakes his head."I am fine. Just a cold. Nothing to worry about."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Well then lets start making plans or something cause I do not like the idea of sitting and waiting for Valtair's plan to work." Storm said and Moon gave a nod in agreement. Neither believed they could help much with making a plan but they were willing to try that more then just sit and wait.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Thorn you said that Vearlin was dying. Was Garlix acting funny? Was he showing any signs of illness?"Tempests asks.Damian looks through a book figuring what spells he could use.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I hope so. I can only imagine what other things it can do." Thorn says then notices tempest is quiet "What's bother you Tempest?" she asks. Chari took a run around the town, making sure everything was as it should until she saw Garlix and his lieutenants gathered around Vearlin's body. She quickly vanished into cover watching them

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix just looked down at the body with a slight smile holding back the coughs.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair realized then that Garlix's time was up as well. He should be weaker when he kills him.

Malaya remained concerned over him "Alright, if you say so." She says unbelieving

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Let's go for the wizard. then we can get this finished."Garlix said silently so he didn't cough.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon listen to what is being said as they prepare for the war they knew was coming.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Now that you mention it, Garlix was coughing a lot." Thorn says remebering. She didn't like Valtair's plan but here much she didn't know. She wanted to get chari here as they could probably use all the help. Chari gripped her halberd tightly forcing herslef not to do anything rash

Showing 496-510 of 897