The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99309
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Tell me. I'm ready for any challenge you have to offer." Valtair says proudly, it was all act from him anyway

Malaya looked at Garlix confused as she wondered what would he difficult for him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You must kill Vearlin. I will bring my Lieutenants to watch along with myself. If you do not complete the task then you will have some trouble."Garlix said with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Alright, then I will follow you." Thorn says. She wanted to tell him about finding the helmets of the No Names and Valtair but something restricted her from doing so

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair could not speak, he had not much choice it seemed "Vearlin? I..If I must." Valtair says somewhat hesitant. He planned this out in his mind and nothing seemed right

"Vearlin? That is some task Garlix but I faith in Valtair." Malaya says looking at Valtair. This was a turning point and it hinged on Valtair's shoulders

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You want to tell me something?"Vearlin said.

"And...If anyone comes to help Vearlin you must dispose of them as well. After that I would like you to get rid of the mage. I don't want to risk him healing Vearlin."Garlix said in a disgusted voice.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"That is some task you give me but I will do my best to complete it." Valtair says and he thinks of what he could do to save them

Malaya remains silent as her brother is tasked with odds not in his favor

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix smiles a little as the task eats at Valtair."What are you thinking about boy? Are you thinking of backing out? You will need to give me a good reason to back out now."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Valtair left to save his sister and.. we discovered the Armor of the No Names at the old HQ." Thorn admits knowing not to lie as she learned from experience

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin stops and twitches."The No Names? Valtair went to his sister?"Vearlin gets nervous all of a sudden.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"No, I will complete your requests with no hesitation and absolute completion." Valtair says assertedly

Malaya began to doubt why he was truly here

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix nodded."Now let us go."he says with a cruel smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

The nervousness in Vearlin's voice made her uneasy "What's wrong Vearlin?" Thorn asks

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nodded "The quicker the better." He says as he takes off

Malaya takes off right after him and flies next to him and says mentally "Why are you here?"

Valtair replied back with simply
"To protect you."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The armor of the No Name dragons has been found. At least part of them. That means that my time is nearing it's end. I am worried that this news combined with Valtair saving his sister means that my time draws closer."Vearlin says staggering back and forth a little.

Garlix growls."Faster is better."He then starts to cough a little then shakes his head to stop the cough.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"What does that news have to do with your... Vearlin we have company!" Thorn says as she feels the presence of several dragons. She took a protective stance by Vearlin

Showing 466-480 of 897