The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99313
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix nods and his lietenants run forward into the golems holding shadow weapons. He just stays back and watches knowing something is wrong with him.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn can't help but smile at Damian's laugh. She wondered how long the golems would last against them and it made her smile even more. "What I would give to see his face." Chari says laughing herself a little. She wanted to be out there in the middle of it because nothing would give her more entertainment

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya runs forward with the lieutenants and nothing would stop her, she shoves her shadow katana into a golem immediately to killed it. Valtair stood back and moved in front of Garlix, his body returning to it's normal form not saying a word as he stood opposed to him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You can go to the observation tower. You not only get a great view of the front but you are able to shoot out of the viewports."Damian says.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix's eyes became fierce when he saw Valtair transform."You lied. You are an enemy. And a...No Name?!"Garlix took a deep breath.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya eyes fillied with fear as she saw Valtair transform and confront Garlix but she tried to run to him but a golem grabbed her and she sliced it's head clean off. Valtair smiled "Correct, Vearlin's Descendant. And Malaya is a No Name as well. Your time is up Garlix." Valtair says coldly preparing

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari's eyes light up with happiness and smiles "That would be great." she says and not wasting anytime, runs to the tower and sets up. The sight was unbelievable. She readied her halberd and sent the first fireball shooting down into the dragons, nailing one in the leg. Thorn smiled at Damian as Chari ran away "You just mad her day Damian." she says thankfully

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix leans against a tree."I can't die. You won't do it. I still have powerful magic. I could destroy you with a single snap."

Damian nods."I know."He says smiling a little.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair smiles "So do I. It's over Garlix, there's nothing you can do to prevent it ." he says as he does what he did before, Valtair creats balls of light and dark but much bigger this time and combines them. The reaction starts and Valtair throws it at Garlix. Hoping to end this once and forever

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn could sense the battle between Valtair and Garlix "Valtair is facing off to Garlix as we speak. I hope he wins." Thorn says hoping that he wins just so the whole will be over and peace can return. Chari sent down a barrage of magical attacks. A explosive bolt knocked two dragons of their feet long enough for golems to surroned them. Chari had never had so much fun and was enjoying every second

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix smiled and caught the ball."You know the thing about being a no name is that you arent purely light or dark."He just crushes the ball and absorbs its energy."I am prevelent in dark like your sister, but i know how to use a light spell or two."

Tempest took the other twilight No Name helmet and threw it out a window. As it spun it landed on Malaya's head out of pure luck. When this happens garlix starts to have a big coughing fit.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari saw what had to be Garlix start coughing and she smiled and she continued her barrage down into the crowd. Thorn could almost feel the helmt landing on Malaya head "Nice throw Tempest." she says smiling knowing Garlix was doomed now

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest nodded."It is like a snake. You can cut it's tail off as much as you like, but if you start with the head the battle is over."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair saw his chance as Garlix coughed and slammed into him knowing magic from him would not work as well. Malaya saw the helmet go out and rubbed her head a little as it landed on her. She stopped fighting for a moment as she gained increased vison. This made her think different.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm grabbed a bow and a quiver, that she always had tied to Moon's back but rarely used, the moment she heard of a good place to shoot from. Her shots couldn't hit as many dragons as a spell could but they were good enough to disable many of the enemy troops. She made sure to not hit one shadow dragon that had a rider hidden on his back by an invisibility cloak that Storm had given him before she had left with Moon.

Moon watched the fight from her place and through Storm's mind. She knew why Storm wouldn't shoot at that dragon and hoped that both dragon and rider survived the fight. "Damian, I need you to make sure this dragon doesn't die cause he belongs to Storm's dad. He is only following Garlix because he was lead to believe that shadow dragons like him were in too low of a place and would rise to a better one if Garlix won. He has probably seen otherwise since the last time we saw him but couldn't get away from Garlix." Moon said mentaly to Damian wanting Storm to not lose more of her family then she already had.

Showing 526-540 of 897