The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99315
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorns senses the new presences and smiles "Our group seems to grow all the time." she says knowing any help was welcomed. Chari sprung to her feet, raising her halberd "That is for certain. Let's not waste any time." she says walking out of the room

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian hops up on Tempest."We shall go as soon as everyone is here."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"My sister has it worse than I do but she'll pull through. It's tough losing someone. Anyway, we should get ready for the next task on our long road." Valtair says standing up

Malaya keeps a blank expression as it's what she can manage "Alright then, you all allowed to roam the island freely. Spread the word." Malaya says walking away from the castle to escape it all

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest nods and with damian on his back, Flies over and stops in front of Malaya."Are you alright?"

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

fethery looks like this but has scars and emits light
http://dragonimages.net/picture/525-cosmic-dragon.html

ok so i start to plitle chat as i eat with the person next to me

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya shakes her head "Not, I'm not. I'm barely holding it together. How you feel if you were the reason your loved one had to die?" She asks casualy as Tempest was never her enemy

Valtair flies out the castle into the air searching for the others

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm get on Moon. "I need to drop some of this loot off at home and find out what my dad and his dragon are going to do now but I will be back for the next adventure." Storm said as Moon moved to meet up with one of the shadow dragons and it's rider who had taken his cloak off so he could be seen.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari jumps onto Thorn and they exit as well, Thorn smiling as the fresh air "Chari you need to be more..socialable." Thorn says jokingly but chari didn't smile "I can't. It's not in my nature. I'm a weapon, not a polictian." Chari says and Thorn frowns that she'll never get through to her. It was like this since they met

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I know how you feel. I am the reason my parents died. When was born the energy from me was so large it killed both my parents instantaneously."Tempest says nodding.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

The lieutenants started to scatter but the one with the rider stayed.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"We both have lost in our life it seems. Maybe we just need a day off from all this." Malaya says knowing there was more work to be done but she couldn't do it

Valtair lands by Tempest "What is the plan?" he asks just wondering where he should go

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari and Thorn walk towards Tempest and the rest. Chari had forgotten Thorn's words already but Thorn had meant it. Men used to speak with her all the time until one of them made a bad move and Chari knocked him out for days, after that no on dared to go near her

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Malaya will be taking a day of mourning. She will catch up with us when she is ready."Tempest says nodding to both of them.

(intro of new char.)
Name:Martin
society
Class:Black Knight
Picture:http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.3496549.2.flat,550x550,075,f.the-black-knight.jpg

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin came out of his forest home when he heard the commotion. He went to the old castle clearing seeing the Dragons and their Riders. He hid behind a tree watching and listening closely with a hand near his sword.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's so good to see you again dad and you too Shade." Storm said once Moon was standing next to Shade and his rider. The meeting seamed to brighten Storm up for she had feared the whole time that she would lose her dad by the time this war was over just like she had lost her mom.

Showing 556-570 of 897