The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99312
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Garlix hit a tree and slid down breathing heavily with his ribs cracking. He looked up at Valtair then over at Malaya seeing the helmet."She was the next No Name."He says quietly.He rose a hand slowly showing he gave up."I am sorry for all of this. After Storm's death I thought that we dark dragons were looked down upon. I caused it though."He said sadly."Let me see my mate."

Damian stamps his staff knowing Garlix was about to die and the stone golems weakened enough not to harm the lieutenants.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair Believed his words as he backed off "I forgive you. I can allow you this before you die." Valtair says walking away, he had gotten his revenge but it was not as he expected it to feel. Malaya rushed over to Garlix by his side, taking the helmet off "Is is true, your dying? Malaya says with sadness

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari stopped her bombardment of attacks as she saw Valtair walk away. She walked back to the room with damian and Thorn "That was exciting." She says taking a seat by Thorn

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. I am sorry for all that I have done. I wish we could have been together longer."Garlix said raising his hand to Malaya."If a child comes. Tell them sorry."He says breathing deeply laying against the tree."Tell the others to ask for forgiveness of The mage and his dragon. They will lead this island to it's former glory."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian sighs."Garlix dies. He now knows his faults and the Dark dragons will be peaceful. I have a feeling though this isn't the last adventure."Damian says smiling."We still have to find the rest of the Armor."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn smiles "Well count us in. It sure beats the guard job we usually do." Thorn says knowing with the rest they will have plenty of adventures. Chari shrugs "As long as it leaves all mushy-stuff behind." Chari makes a sick face then smiles

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Tears fall from her eyes "I will. I won't forget you." Malaya says answering both his requests. It wasn't since her mom and brother's death that she felt this terrible. Valtair let Malaya to her grieving and past the lieutenant, including his father, he entered the castle and sat against the wall. Glad it was over

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm comes down from the high place wanting to see her dad and his dragon again but not sure if it was safe to head out. "Me and Moon will join you on the adventures." Storm said and put her bow and quiver in their usual spot on Moon's back.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"No Gaurentees about mushy stuff but it will let you travel and you will have a lot of action."Damian says with a smile.
Tempest sees Valtair enter and he goes over to him."Are you ok?"

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Name:Exo Wildron
Society
Class:Assassin
other:Wields legendary swords Excalibur and Clarent(If it's ok with you)

Name:Eon
Dragon
Class:Shadow-lightning
other:Species is extinct

Eon:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Dark-Dragons-griffins-and-dragons-31702494-709-815.jpg

Exolol,if you play Kingdom Rush,you'll remeber him)
http://www.kingdomrush.com/wiki/images/3/32/Heroes_01.png

Too late to join?

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

OOC: you are welcome to join. right now the two oldest and most powerful dragons just died and a group of us is about to go on a quest to find the legendary armor of the No Name Dragons.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

I'll hop along for the quest! :3
I hop onto Eon's back and say,"We need to find the others,let's go!"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair shrugs "Does is matter? I thought ending this would bring me closure. Instead it was painful to watch a ene..Garlix die." Valtair says. Garlix wasn't bad and his sisiter seemed to know that. Malaya turned to the dark dragon lieutenants as she got ahold of herself "Garlix is gone but it brings a new beginning. We were never hated, we only misunderstood outselves. He only wanted was best for us and now that is to let this anger go." Malaya says inspiringly

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari sighs smiling "Well i suppose that will do. So when do we start?She asks slightly eager for this 'action'. She didn't like the emotional stuff because most of the time she didn't know how to feel about it. She felt empathectic for Malaya but also joy at the end of his threat. Thorn smiled "We got a strong group to seems. It'll be interesting to see who challenges us." She says proudly wondering

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

The lieutenants nodded.

Tempest nods."I know what you mean. the death of a worthy opponent is a mix of different feelings."
Damian stands holding the staff."I have a feeling we will have a strengthened group."as he says this Eon and Exo get within sight of the Castle.

Showing 541-555 of 897