The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99316
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I am sorry about this entire thing."Storm's dad said.Shade nodded at this.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn could sense a foreign presence that made her get protective. She couldn't tell whether it was a good omen or a bad one. "Malaya, just remebere to think about what he would want you to do." Chari says giving her advice she heard a long time ago

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods "Thank you. And i will consider that Chari." She says taking off and she flies to the forest where she grew up and landed in a clearing, she bury Garlix shortly. "She will be better tommorow. We got armor to find." Valtair says knowing his sister would be fine

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin stumbles a little when he hears about armor but he quickly recovers.
Tempest eyes notice the movement and looks in the direction of movement.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari gets off and walks in the direction Tempest is looking, fire burning at her hand "Come out or burn. You got five seconds." Chari says coldly but you never know. Thorn is still curious about this new arrival., she can't quite get a read on him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Fire won't hurt me fair maid. I am what you may call a black knight."Martin says walking out from behind the tree smiling."I am a shadow magician as well as a master of combat."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari gave Martin a stern look, questioning look "Are you know? Mind telling us why you were hiding before I test those skills?" Chari demands not happy to be called a fair maid. Thorn felt sorry for the guy, if he got Chari angry then no one would be happy

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I was not sure if you were hostile or not. My family has been charged to protect this land from any threats. I realize now that one with your fine appearance does not mean harm towards the places that are important or magical."Martin says in a stern tone.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nods at his response "A noble answer. My apologies, one can never be too careful." She says her tone returning to normal "What is your name?" She aks now knowing he wasn't an enemy. Thorn smiled at this turn of events, she had only heard chari say that once before and it was to Thorn

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair thought the man was imposing but not hostile in any way. He didn't trust him though but he might in time

Malaya sat down in the clearing and began to cry, releasing all of her sorrow at once, she fell under cursed love and it tore at her

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I am Martin. My father had told me about the castle holding secrets that would be released at a time, so I was sort of expecting you. The No Names were famous with the Dark Knights. At least till the Dark Knights started to die out. I am all that is left. I overheard you say something about a search for THE armor."the man says relaxing a little.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nods "Yes, we currently have the the helmets and are going to find the rest of the sets. Your welcome to join us in our quest." She offers to Martin. She was the last of her kind as well. All of her family had given up the art their family had developed and Chair was the last and only one to learn it

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looked at Martin for a long time understanding his words. He then thought Could this be the human that will be my rider? he could almost sense it to be true

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's okay and it's all over now." Storm said while Moon nodded in agreement to her rider. Moon looked at her rider and knew that if Storm had a tail then it would be waging enough to make a breeze.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin nodded."Yes I will join you. I have nothing better to do, and since the mage cast the spell on the castle it doesn't need my protection."

Showing 571-585 of 897