The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99317
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Storms dad got off his dragon and onto the ground. He was smiling at his daughter."You have kept yourself safe while I was gone?"

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Well we certainly have exciting adventures ahead of us. My name is Chari by the way." Chari says friendly. He didn't seem like a bad person.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Nice to meet you Chari. Might I say you look stunning in that armor."Martin says with a smile.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

As soon as I spot the rest of the group I land."Greetings,I'm Exo,this is Eon."I say politely."Hello young ones,"Eon says quietly."I am Eon,dragon of lightning and darkness.My species was extinct due to a tragic volcanic eruption.Luckily,they saw me as a disgrace and cast me out before the disaster,so I am the only one left of my hybrid species."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and tempest just look at eon with a look that says "Whaaa?".
"Well Eon. I don't know if you realize this but we all are some mix of dragon. I am lightning and sky resulting in a storm dragon."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari hasn't head a compliment like that in awhile "Thank you. It was forged by my grandfather. I have to say I have never seen a dark knight." Chari says trying to get the conversation off of her. Compliments made her uneasy

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looks at the new dragon, their group was getting full of interesting characters. Possibly the deadliest as well he thought

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well you probably haven't since A: they were always out here. and B: I am the last one and C: I have been out here for the past 8 years alone."Martin says a little sad.
Tempest turned back to the rest of the group and listened carefully while Damian polished his new staff.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"As safe as a rouge can." Storm said as she got off Moon and hugged her dad. The words that storm had said were ones that her mom had always uttered in response to keeping or staying safe and wasn't too different from how she would answer about being careful.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Eight years with no one by your side? That's harsh but now you are with us." Chari says smiling. She had always had the company of someone but he had none for a long time

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

"Fill us in,quick."Exo says eagerly pulling out Clarent and Excalibur to polish them."Don't rush them,young one."Eon says"Go on,tell us what we're here for.We've got all day."

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

fethery looks like this but has scars and emits light
[url=dragonimages.net/picture/525-cosmic-dragon.html]

ok so i start to plitle chat as i eat with the person next to me

you forgot me

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Storm's dad smiles knowing what she said."That is good."He said nodding."Have you met anyone? Is someone taking care of you?"

Martin nods."I apologize if I seem a little quiet ahead of time. All I know about talking with others is from the many books I read."

Tempest shrugs."Well Have you heard of the No Name Dragons? Well they were the most powerful dragons and they have been reincarnated in a way. A few of us are the next generation. We are now searching for the rest of the Armor."

OOC:Fethery where are you and what are you saying?

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari smiles "It seems like you know what you are doing. Best way to learn is from trial and error." She says knowing from experience

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair excluded from himself from the group. He took off his helmet and llok into the eye slots. He was a No name. He began to think about what they would do after the got the armor. What will they do then? He wondered

Showing 586-600 of 897