The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99318
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya stopped her weeping, she had to give Garlix a proper burial. It was the best she could offer him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Thanks."Martin says with a smile."Well I hope I could join you and your friends on this most noble quest."

A voice similar to Vearlin's starts to speak in Valtair's mind."I will be with you as a guide. I will help you with your predicaments."
A voice similar to Garlix's starts to speak in Malaya's minde."I will be with you as a guide. I am sorry I had to leave so soon. I will help you with your problems though."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair smiles as the voice rang inside his head and he thought back to to the voice "Thank you. I very well may need it."
Malaya momentarily paused before continuing and she replied back in her mind "That is best thing you can give me." she thinks happily as she flys to where Garlix's laid

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I think I speak for all of us when I say you are welcomed to join us. It can't hurt to have a extra soldier around." Chari says as she wipes off her halberd then twitls it around her then onto her back

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"All you have to do is think the problem and I will say what I would do."Vearlin says.
"I am sorry I can't be with you in a physical form. I am lucky to be in this form. I can materialize in your mind but you have to be sleeping. Basically I would be part of your dream."Garlix says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin smiles a little at this looking at Chari. He then shook his head a little and looked around at the trees and the sky."Any idea where we are going?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I have made a few friends. I can introduce them to you as long as Moon can take the stuff I looted from the tower home." I say. Moon gives a nod and flies back home. I then take my dad to where Damian and the others are at so I can introduce him.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian looks over and sees Storm with her father. He hops off Tempest and walks up to them."Greetings. You must be Storm's father. Nice to meet you."At this Storm's father just looks at Damian's staff in fear.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari shrugs "I'm not quite sure myself. One of the No Name dragons know where as they can sense the others pieces." Chari says wondering a little why he shook his head at her at then she dismissed it as nothing. Thorn couldn't help but smile, things seemed to be ever-changing

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Sounds like a plan. It's almost like your still here." Valtair thinks while smiling. He walks back over to the group as he sees storm bringing her father over
"I understand. I wanted to tell you while but i never got the chance. You were going to be a father." Malaya thinks back to Garlix

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

"Well,this is gonna be interesting."Exo says with a sigh."I hope I at least get to use these babies!"He then lifts Excalibur and Clarent and thrusts them into the ground,causing a mini-tornado of ice and fire."Where should we start looking?"Eon asks eagerly.He then lights the palace up with a small ball of lighting."When I said I was the last of my kind,I meant I was the last Black-lightning...The last Shadow and Lightning hybrid there was...or should I say is..."He says with a grim frown.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well if you guys need a map with details of what lives in certain places you can borrow mine so you could prepare for any danger. Unless you would prefer to be surprised."Martin says with a shrug.

"I am glad that you think that way Valtair. Now if you need any help just let me know. I will stay back and watch, but if I think you need help I will come up."Vearlin says.

"I am so sorry dear. I feel terrible now. I can't believe I had to die just then. Tell the baby I am sorry for leaving."Garlix says in a sad tone.

OOC:the castle has been repaired and lit up already by the Damian, the Mage. We basically already looted the place. It is Damian's new home.
IC:Tempest shrugs."Well which is better? Being the last of one kind, remembering everything you need to know, or being a new species having to figure out everything for the first time."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Dad this is Damian. He's one of the friends I wanted you to meet." Storm says unsure of why her dad seams scared of him.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I apperciate it. The future is a mystery and it helps to have a guide." Valtair thinks knowing you can't predict the future but it helps to have somone wise give you advice
"I will. You're still here in a way." Malaya thinks happily. She still had Valtair and her father

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari shakes her head "I would rather not, surprise is another advantage a enemy can have. If you could show that map, it would help a lot." Chari says not liking surprises at all. Thorn knew that for certain, she made her fly over a area several times before landing once to make sure it was clear. But she's gotten over that since

Showing 601-615 of 897