The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99321
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Just as the rest figured out where to go Moon landed among the group. She was now unburden of anything that wasn't needed for an adventure. "I see I have missed plenty while I dropped off Storm's loot. Will someone please fill me in?"

Storm looked at her dad. "Why are you acting like you are scared of him? The war is over and I was the one that ran away with Moon." Storm said confused by her dad's actions.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn walks over to chari "Preparing I see. How do you feel to be a part of this?" She asks
Chari swings her halberd in motions that reflect her martial training then slams it into the ground and looks at Thorn "Excited.Curious. And a little frightened perhaps." Chari says in a plain tone

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nods at Moon "Of course. We are just going over this map Martin let us see. We are about to head to the mountains to search." Valtair says then turns back to Martin "That's as good a lead as any. We should definitely check that out." Valtair says

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya sighs "Thanks. I don't hate you father." she says moving away from the grave "I hate that you and mother were on opposite sides. What happened to her truly?" She asks facing him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Storm's dad whispered in her ear."I killed his brother."

"Yes...Who am I riding on?"Martin asks in a worried tone.

"When I joined with Garlix I was sold out. Someone had told a few of the lieutenants that I had been in love with a Light Dragon. They tracked her down. She fought, but they killed her and your younger brother. I am sorry. Ever since I have been afraid that if they knew about you or Valtair they would kill you."Malaya's dad turned his head looking her up and down."You seem different."He got down and looked at her abdomen."Are you?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm did a face palm. "You might as well do something other then be scared of him cause either he forgave you or doesn't know." Storm whispered back to her dad not wanting a fight between one of her friends and one of the few family members she had left.

Moon looked over the map and made sure Storm saw it through their mental link. After memorizing it she looked at Martian. "Thanks for the map. You will have to ask my rider if you want a ride but other wise I see no reason to not let you ride. Also Valtair doesn't have a rider so you might want to ask him if he wouldn't mind." Moon said to Martian knowing that most dragons who had riders let the rider chose who will ride and that most riderless dragons were very picky about who they would trust enough to have on their back.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair thought about letting Martin ride on him. It would be unusually trustful of him "I will allow you to ride with me if you wish or if not ask storm like moon had just said or you might be able to get a ride with Thorn." He says not knowing which option he will want
Malaya nods looking at him "Yes, I am. I know that you might disapprove but I'm happy." She says softly a little wary now

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorns nods "Well it looks like we're about to go. Let's go join the group again." Thorn says as she walks back knowing chari wouldn't want to miss a adventuw
"Alright, we don't want to get left behind I guess." Chari says as she latches the halberd onto her back and catches up with Thorn

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Storm's dad calms down a little and looked at Damian. Damian looked back with a fire in his eyes."YOU DID WHAT?!"Damian said as the top of his staff started to flash with lightning.

Martin nods."I will ride with Valtair."He said hopping on Valtair's back.

Malaya's dad smiles with tears in his eyes."I'll be a grandfather?"He says with a slight laugh of excitement.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari hopped onto Thorn's back and took off wanting to go ahead a little before the rest of the group did

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Make sure you hold on tight. I'm not used to having a passenger." Valtair says slightly laughing. It felt different of have a rider but natural it seemed

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Yes, I wasn't sure how you would react but I'm going to be the mother of twins I think." Malaya says happy at his response. She had to proctect herself and the life inside her

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin smiled at his laugh. "Understandable. I apologize if my feet dig into your sides. I am used to riding a horse."

Malaya's dad smiled big."I am so happy for you. I cannot wait. Your mother would be so excited for you as well."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"It's alright. I don't feel it at all, my scales are thick. Get ready because here we go." Valtair says taking off, soaring above trees as he waitied for the others
Malaya smiled "I hope so. It's going to be so much different when I have two others to take care of." Malaya says joyfully

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin rose his arms in the air screaming in delight."This is fun."

"Don't worry. Remember if you ever need help you could always as your brother and I to come and help a little."Malaya's dad said smiling.

Showing 631-645 of 897