The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99322
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well the tomb is just ahead. It is built into the mountain. It has a symbol similar to the top of the wizards staff."Martin says thinking about details.

"Are you ready?"Malaya's father asks.

"Trust me I was about to, but I remembered my brother told me to give him the message. After seeing it again I realised I couldn't. It would only make me a disappointment."Damian says with a straight face.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtari nods "Good, that means we're on the right trail. Let's wait a little to see if any of the others get here quick." he says moving in front of the entrance to the tomb

Malaya nods and takes a deep breath "Yes. Let's get this started." She says strongly

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I'm glad your brother did that. If you had stuck with your plan I might had fought you or ran off. If I did the later of the two then only Moon would had been able to find me and it would take a lot for me to speak to whoever survived the fight." Storm said with a slight frown for the whole thing reminded her of how she lost her mom. Moon kept quite during the flight and didn't require Storm to get off when they got to their destination.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari sees Valtari and Martin land and moves over to them with a smile "I see you're still alive." She says jokingly
Thorn follows a little bit after Chair, alert to noises around them "Did you speak with your father yet now it's over?" she asks

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin nods."Yes we are really close. I see the edge of the Tomb's passage."

Malaya's father picks up Garlix and puts his body on the stack.

"I know."Damian said with a frown."That was another reason I didn't kill him. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew I hurt you in any way."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair shakes his head at Thorn "No, I haven't and I don't see reason to. We wouldn't have much to speak about and we have more important matters to attend." he says

Malaya walks over to the stack and ignites a fire at the bottom and steps back a little and watches as it catches without saying a word

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn nods, sorry she asked "I know, but he is your father and he is family. You should give him a chance." She says moving away

Chari examines the door to the tomb, studying the symbols with interest, her finger running along it tracing the marks

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It seems that it will only open with a guardian's key. Sadly all of them have been lost except one."Martin said raising his sword."They came in the form of sword as a way to disguise them. I hope the rest are not like this."

Malaya's father just watches.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I agree. It would be sad if we couldn't get in the castles." Valtair says

Malaya stands still without a tear as she watched his body go in flames and waits til it's completely engulfed to say "Alright Father, let's move on." She says softly

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Well there little need to worry about hurting me if you want to beat my dad to a pulp next time you see him. Just don't kill him." Storm said with a smile. At this time Moon had caught up with the others and still had Storm on her back. "Looks like we are here." Moon said and Storm got down.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari backs up from the door to look at him "Would the sword your carring happen to be one of them?" Chari asks looking at the sword
Thorn kept her senses up in case of anything got close or if one of their friends were coming

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin walked up to the door clearing the dirt in front of it revealing a slot. He pushed his sword into the slot and several loud clicks were heard. The doors then unsealed releasing a nasty smelling air."Does that answer your question?"He says to Chari.

"You meet up with your friends. I will go back to the Shadow dragon cave and alert the people of what to do now."Malaya's father says flying away.

Damian watched as the door opened."Complicated lock. No doubt the work of the mage."he said smiling.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I guess it does. Well, ladies first." Chari says as she enters not bothered by the smell, this was a goldmine hopefully for her collection she thought
Thorn tried not to gag on the smell "That's awful. What foul thing died in there?" She asks

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair holds his breath at the smell but then breathes regularly "I suspect there will be curses and traps down there." He says as Chari enters
Malaya nods "Goodbye, I'll see you later." she says taking off in the direction of the group, ready to help take on the quest as she was a supposed No Name as well

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Wow. She is really brave. It's a tomb so what do you expect. People will protect their dead."Martin says shrugging.

Showing 661-675 of 897