The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99323
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm stood between Damian and her dad. "While what my dad did was wrong, I will stand in your way." She said with a growl and a look that said she didn't want her friends and family to fight unless they wanted to see her run. If she ran then only Moon would be able to find her.

Moon watched her rider knowing that Damian stood no chance of being with Storm if he killed her dad. Dealing a couple of wounds that weren't life threatening during a bit of training was acceptable though. This was because both Storm and Moon believed that Damian need to fight the killer of his brother but not kill him for that would just make things worst.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I have this for you."Damian says tapping his staff on the ground. out of the gem a light shone infront of him that took the form of a man. about 3 inches taller than Damian, but with dense facial hair. He looked severely beaten."Hello. I know why you fight for Garlix. You are misled. For that I forgive you. I wish that one day you and your family may be brought back to the senses once held highly in your family. till then you have my blessings."The image shimmered away. It showed on Damian's face that he was furious, but he held back knowing his brother wouldn't want him to risk anything for him.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"it can get a lot funner." Valtair says smiling as he quickly twists in the air

Malaya nodded with a smile "I'll remeber that. This is nice, us finally having a chance to talk." She says happily

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. this if perfect."Martin says smiling.

"Yes it is nice. Now what are we to do now?"Malaya's father asks.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya sighs "Well, i decided what to do with him. A grave doesn't seemed right so i'm going to set up a respectful fire and do it that way." she says
Valtair laughs a little "We should catch up with Thorn and Chari. The others can catch up when their ready." Valtair says as he goes off after the two

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn and chari land at the place Martin had mentioned before and land carefully. Chari hops off thorn ready for anythin and keeps a look out for any danger while Thorn covers her back

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm relaxed thinking that the image was Damian's brother and that it seamed that there wouldn't be a fight. "Thank you for not fighting." Storm said and hugged both her dad and Damian before running over to where Moon was.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin clung onto Valtair making sure he won't fall off.

"Would you like me to help with that fire?"Malaya's father asks.

Damian's eyes widen."They already left."Damian says hopping onto Tempest's back."Ready to go?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair speeds ahead and reaches the area above Thorn and Chari and descends down and finally hits solid ground "Here we go Martin. How did you like your first ride?" Valtair says smiling

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin smiles. "That was great."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods "Yes, I can use your help. I want to do this right." she says as she gathers some wood and sets up the base

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I'll see you later dad." I say as I run up to Moon and leap onto her back. Moon takes off and catches up with the others.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Malaya's father gathers some wood as well and surrounds the base with smaller twigs which will catch faster.

Damian looks over at storm."Are you alright?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Good , I'm glad you likes it. Over there is Thorn and Chari, lets go." Valtair says as he moves over to them, a little excited as to what they may find
Malaya got some larger pieces of wood that would keep the fire burning for a while and placed them over the base and made sure it would hold together

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I am now that I know you won't kill my dad." I say with a smile as if the whole fact that I had almost cried and ran off had never been so. Moon knew why Storm acted like this and was glad that things had been resolved.

Showing 646-660 of 897