The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99325
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm go in after Thorn and Chari. They had been grave robing before so the smell didn't bother them. "This will just be one more place to get some loot from." Storm said as she looked for traps. Moon looked for secret doors and other things that her helmet allowed her to detect.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"The more traps the more likely something we want is down there." Valtair says as he walks in, being carefuly with his steps, looking carefully around
Malaya tracked them down and flew over to the tomb, landing in front of its doors "Is this it?" She asks un-phased by the smell

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari took a right turn at a intersection, amazed at the largeness of the tomb. Chari kept an eye out for anything suspicous. She knew how dangerous tombs could be
Thorn followed after keeping her mind open and her eyes aware un-aware they were being watched

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest and Damian walk in. Damian looks up and sees a chandelier.Tempest shoots a lightning bolt lighting up the tomb.

Martin stops when he saw a tapestry after the light came on. It was a portrait of the No Names and their riders."This was meant to the the final resting place of the No Names' riders. This place will be more protected, since it is the house of the society riders. This will have not only a piece of the No Name armor, but it will have some of the rider armor as well."Martin turns around and sees Malaya."Welcome. You are in the right place."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn began to try and open a locked door with different spells but nothing quite worked. She barely had time to moved as a sword thrusted into the door and she backed up her halberd instantly drawn. They were surronded by steel guardians. Thorn went against Chari's back and in unison they attacked

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair turns to Malaya "Glad you could make it. How did it go?" He asked knowing she took the death hard
"It went fine. I talked to father for a bit and took care of things. I am ready to help." Malaya says moving past him

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon had found a secret door and Storm managed to open it. It opened to a dark passage so Moon made her scales glitter bright enough for Storm to see. They then moved carefully down the passage. They had no idea that the door had closed behind them cause they were too busy looking for traps. Which the passage was riddled with.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin looked over and saw the guardians attacking Chari and Thorn. He ran over there with his sword raised. The guardians looked over at him and stopped. They nodded and disappeared."Don't try to open a locked door alone."

Damian saw Moon and Storm go in the door and it closed. He ran over and rose his staff to the door. It clicked, but it didn't open."Tempest. Get over here."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair watched as traps began to be set off and defenses triggered. He took a look around and focused on the witht his helmet gave him. He was able to see armor straight through a long hall and into a room. "Malaya, follow me." He says walking down the hall
Malaya does as he asked following close behind him "We should be careful, it seems almost everythingn is trapped." She says cautiously

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

After about three hours of slowly moving and undoing traps Storm and Moon had come to the end of the secret passage. The room had a coffin, several locked and trapped chest and an armor rack. The armor rack had a suite of armor on it that looked like it would fit Storm and would suit the needs of a rouge. "I think we found the tomb of the rider that my predecessor had." Moon said as Storm moved over to the coffin. She dusted it off. "Your right Moon." Storm said as she saw the symbol for the No Names and their riders. Storm then knelt at the coffin and asked permission to take and use the items that were in the tomb. Normally she didn't worry with this but she was in the tomb of someone who was important and powerful so she figured that it wouldn't hurt. Storm couldn't tell if anything had happened but Moon could for the reddish, angry, magic aura that was around the armor rack disappeared. "Good thing you asked permission, Storm, cause there was a magical trap on the armor rack." Moon said.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"We could have taken them by ourselves. But thanks."Chari says as she she remains alert now that she knew what this tomb could have
Thorn nodded at Martin "Thank you, this place holds many dangers it seems. It is a good thing you came along." She says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Once Storm unlocked the Magic trap, all other traps in the passage went inactive, and the door opened.Damian looked through the door then ran inside. When he got to the chamber he hugged Storm tightly. After he realized what he was doing he stopped, let go, and backed away slowly looking down in embarrasment."I am glad you are ok."

Martin nodded. He went to the door and knelt. "May the Dragon and its rider give me entrance in this chamber."He says. The door opens with a loud creaking noise revealing a room. At the end of the room stood two sets of armor. One set of black in the middle, and one that was in a pile in a corner."I wonder."He said walking in slowly watching his step.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Be careful Martin. It's bound to be full of traps. I will stay here in case anything happens.." Chari says moving to the entrance. She didn't want anything to happen to him, he had saved her life and proved valuable
Thorn moved into a different to search, finding a odd glowing crystal necklace She thought chari might like for her collection. She looked around for more items like it

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair smiled lightly knowing that his sister was back on his side with him. They walked down a long corridor and Valtair carefully opened a door and it lead into a large empy room save a few statues and two opposite chest piece armor in the middle. Malaya nodded and they moved into the room And before they knew it the room filled with thick smoke but they breathed fine. A ghostly voice came from the smoke "Your are the two new twilights?" the voice cackled "Then you must prove it by facing your one true fear and overcoming it." they both tried to look at each other only to see smoke

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin maneuvered around the traps with ease doing several flips and spins. He landed in front of the Black armor."I am he who has lived in the shadows and seen the light through it. I have done terrible deeds for the good of the world. I am the black knight."at this a layer around the armor shimmered and Martin looked it over. He nodded."It's safe to come in if you want."he said to Chari.

Tempest sees the smoke coming from the room."Are you guys ok in there?"

Showing 676-690 of 897