The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99328
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"What else did you find Thorn?" Chari asks "A few things, but you will be able to sort them out once we're done." Thorn says knowing her all too well, Chari nods "Alright, we should check another room, maybe one with chests of gems?" Chari says jokingly

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair hander Malaya her piece "Here, let me help get it on you." he says as Malaya slowly regains her grip on reality "What happened?" she asks "We were put into false illusions but we're safe now. There you go, all ready." Valtair says as he latches in on her "Let's get out of this room." He says and Malaya nods "Yes, that faster the better." She says as the both exit quickly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin looks around the area seeing if any artifacts remain that would pertain to the Dark Knight.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari could not advert her curiousity as she looked through the bag Thorn had gathered. She shifted through everything, it was all good items but nothing amazing. That was until she came across a minature statue. She was not quite sure who was supposed to be so she quickly found Martin and showed him it "I found this statue but I don't know it is of." Chari says sadly "Maybe it was a No Name Rider." She says guessing

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Okay, I won't ask." Storm says with a shake of her head and then takes a look at the armor. "I'm going to try this on." Storm says and takes the armor off it's rack. She then heads over to Moon who uses her wings to create a screen so Storm can change.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ah that was the unsung member of the No Names. This person Literally had No Name. They had a dragon for a year in, then it had died of mysterious causes. They say that she was able to summon the spirit of her old dragon though. Very old magic. It is a holier type though. I believe you wear her armor."Martin says trying to remember the details.

Damian finds one unopened door. He put his staff up to the door and the four colors shot beams of colored light to the four corners. The door then dissolved from the outside in revealing a room that had no traps. It was a study of sorts that held a standing crypt next to the desk. books were piled on the desk, and different artifacts were scattered about. In the middle was an armored cloak."The armor of the wizard. I sense a field covering the door."
"I can confirm that."Tempest said."Seems like only you can enter. If anyone else tries."Tempest squinted around the door then his eyes widened."If anyone else tries bad thing happen how about that?"
Damian walked in and examined the room.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Lost her Dragon? I couldn't imagine losing Thorn. It just makes me more honored to be wearing her armor. I'm definitely keeping this one in my collection." Chari says respectfully, 'No name and No dragon?' She thought
'Alone and mysterious it seems if no one knew her name'

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I heard a couple possibilities for the person, but they have all been disproved. The only thing that makes sense is that she had a lot of power and if she had a blood line, they wanted to protect them by hiding the identity."Martin says shrugging.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair walked around until he found Tempesr and the rest and walked up to him wearing his new armor "How has it been going?" He asks looking through the doorway
Malaya followed still a little shook up by the illusion she witnessed. She moved up next to Valtair silently

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian knelt down and picked up a piece of Tempests armor and threw it to Tempest. Tempest just held out his hand and caught it putting the piece on his body. Damian then looked at everyone watching. He waves his hand and a black shadow surrounded him and the armor. When the shadow dissipated he stood there in the armored wizard cloak."That is better."He said picking up the staff walking out.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I would do the same thing if I was in that position. Maybe I am her descendant, I don't know much about my ancestors except they used to be famous Dragon hunters long ago. I guess there isn't any way to be sure." Chari says a little disappointed. It would wonderful to know where she got her magical skills from because from she knows there hasn't been anyone in her family who could wield magic

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well either way you have a future ahead of you."Martin says."I am glad that I will be there to see it."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I'm glad you will be there too. Your someone I can depend on and trust" Chari says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You can trust me?"Martin says with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nods "Of course. I've come to like you." Chari says

Showing 706-720 of 897