The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99326
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair stood strong and still, not hearing Tempest "We can take it. Nothing scares me." He says and the voice laughs "We'll see.." Valtair and Malaya then saw blackness as they both were plunged into visions of their own mind. Valtair walked the battefield with the golems that Damian had summoned, he could just see Malaya through them and ran towards her as the golems crashed around her. Valtair fought them off as best as he could but the overwhelmed them and began to suffocate under their weight, Malaya was already dead beside him, he failed to proctect her.
Malaya walked around the island, the trees were all on fire and bodies of everyone she knew lay across the ground. She caused this and now she was alone. Everything around her was her fault.
The voice entered their minds once again "Yes, there is nothing you can do."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari still walked cautiously in despite his words "That was pretty nice how you pulled off those moves." She says looking at him then at the armor "You must be a No Name rider then it seems." she says moving over to examine it "I wonder who made the armor.." Chari says thinking. Chair was interested in armor and weapons above all else, she got that from her father

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon couldn't help but laugh at Damian although she didn't mean it as teasing. Storm was surprised and had almost pulled a dagger on Damian. "Yes, I'm okay and next time don't surprise me cause I might have a dagger at your neck or some other vital point." Storm said as a warning.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"It was a combined effort. The rogue found the materials, the knight made the armor, the wizard enchanted the armor, and the other rider inscribed it. Maybe you could check the armor in the corner. I think it may have belonged to a close friend of the No Names."Martin says looking over the armor.

"I know that is one of the reasons I backed away so quickly."Damian says with a nervous smile.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"That was a good reaction to my abilities along with saying something. Cause I doubt an illusion would had said something like that." Storm said with a smile and then looked at the passage. "It took me and Moon three hours to get through the traps with temperwary disarmaments but it seams as if you just ran through there." Storm said remembering the traps and how some of them could kill a dragon if set off.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Oh...A wizard never reveals his spells."Damian says smiling.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair kept fighting back then he realize this wasn't real at all. It felt real but it was not. He broke through all the golems, smashing everything until nothing else moved. He looked down at the imposter body. Malaya was stronger than this and could hold her own. He didn't have to proctect her and as soon as he realised this the real room began to come back into his vision. He had a small headache but he looked down at malaya lying down. She would have to overcome it by herself so he moved over to armor and touched a piece that matche his helmet. He lifted it up to examine it as he waited for her.
Malaya didn't know how it was her fault but somehow it was. She felt terrible as she looked around at her surrondings. Something didn't seem right, she would never do this, and that's because she wouldn't she thought. She flew away from the island and everything seemed to distort and then to dark as the room with valtair came into view, she gradually got up and shook off the feeling.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari walked over to the armor and examined it closely "It seems to be my size. I can sense some enchantments but not as strong as the armor over there. I would guess whoever this armor was for is also buried here along with them. I think I might just try it on." Chari says smiling as she undid the armor she had on currently and set it to the side, the put the armor one piece at a time until she had the full set on except the helmet and she turned to him with a smile "How do I look?" She asks

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"You look great... I mean. The armor should protect you sufficiently, and it won't get in the way. It is just perfect for you."Martin says a little nervous.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I look great?" Chari says lightly laughing with a smile "Thanks Martin. I think I'll keep this on." Chari says noticing the the nervuousness in his voice as she steps back next to him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Finishing his inspection Martin removed his old armor and put on the No Name Rider armor."This feels perfect. I can feel the energy."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"You look quite imposing Martin. I can't help but want to have a fight in it. This armor is en-powering." Chari says getting a little excited
Thorn found a number of magical items for Chari as well as a few interesting antiques she knew she didn't have. She carefully filled a bag with the items leaving a necklace out for her

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Let's get back with the others. We don't want to miss all the action."Martin says with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nods "I agree. We can't let them have all the fun." She says exiting the room ahead of him smiling as Thorn gave her the necklace "Here, I found this in one of the rooms. I thought it would look nice on you." Thorn says smiling walking with her. Chari smiles at the necklace with a gem "Thank you Thorn, It's beautiul." Chari says putting it on then continuing

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin stayed silent watching Chari. He nodded when she go the necklace thinking,"I second that."

Showing 691-705 of 897