ForumsThe TavernLets talk about $$$$$$

26 3251
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

This is the forum to boast being rich or owning something that has a high net value. I own legos. very high net value. what do you own?

• 26 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

A modest amount.

Punny.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I own an original, hardcover copy of The Hunger Games, printed when it wasn't very popular. I'd say it's worth about 50$, and I'm gonna wait a bit and maybe sell it for a hundred when it is impossible to acquire.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I have a 1941 Mercury dime worth about $40-$50 bucks... Might sell it, if I can find it.

I'm not about to start bragging about how much money I have... That could turn out to be embarrassing.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

An Xbox360 (the new black kind) 250 Gb had drive a 4G IPod touch

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

my skils, duh.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I've got a nice guitar, and some baseball cards worth over $10 each. I collect coins, so there's some nice money there. Especially the silver ones. I've also got one of these. The towers and ship are mode from silver recovered from Ground Zero. Cost $30, hopefully worth more eventually.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I also have a coin collection, but i haven't priced it yet. My old Yu-Gi-Oh cards are worth a couple hundred if they are sold deperately. Pokemon cards might be worth something, too. Both are mostly the original ones before they got mass produced.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I simply hate bragging about having expensive stuff or loads of money... not that I envy those that have, I simply hate the 'hautain' ego's that go along with the dollar bills most of the time... =/

But if we are going to bragg about stuff that is worth a lot, I'll play along on my own terms! =)

- I have a loving girlfriend that means the world to me, no amount of money can express that feeling, so it is priceless!

- I am a fortunate person to have a charismatic cat around the house that loves to turn on me from time to time!

- I own a CD collection that is my pride and joy and it's personal value is excessively more than it's currency value! If someone were to steal it from me, or it would be lost in a fire, I would be inconsolable...

Those are valued 'things' I really like to bragg about!!

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Those are valued 'things' I really like to bragg about!!

Well...the only thing I can say I have from your valued things is...nothing. Ahaha!

Well let's see. I own the first edition Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone DVD which is new. It's worth a quite amount of money if I do say so myself. ($10.00).

I would love to start a collection of these items: guitar/pick, coins, CD, cards, books, and invest in stocks whenever I get a chance to pursue my dreams.
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I have a few really old, classic books, that might be worth something in a few years. I think one of them is signed by the author too. Other than that, I don't have to many things worth a lot of value.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Non-reproduction renaissance rapier.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I used to have a few physics, chemistry and history books that I payed $1 each at some used book stores and sold respectively for $25(x2), $40(x3) and $100.
What I have now that is priceless is my GF (for 11 years), A Lego pirate with a wooden leg, a pair of Optimus Pro-80 Titanium headphones bought at Radio Shack 20 years ago and they still work perfectly and most valuable of all, my imagination! xD

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I have some very very old, pre-euro drachmas and francs...no idea what they're worth though

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I own legos. very high net value. what do you own?

AHAHAHAHAHA failure! i have 5 onces of gold sitting in a vault for a rainy day. legos? high net vaule? AHAAHAHAHAHA
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

AHAHAHAHAHA failure! i have 5 onces of gold sitting in a vault for a rainy day. legos? high net vaule? AHAAHAHAHAHA

Legos are expensive. If I sold all the legos I have, I could probably get $400-$500 bucks.
Showing 1-15 of 26