ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682925
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I learned that Orange Amplification makes some of the best cabinets for metal music but a single cabinet from Orange costs $1,099.

Learned that apparently pang left AG...

Oh yeah... pang's going through some things right now. He's gotten into a bit of a mess. I really hope he pulls through...

I think you are getting pang confused with me

You finally admit your inability to leave AG. Awesome.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that Xeano has "a hair of laryngitis".

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

I learned that I am going shopping later. Interesting.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Today I learned a lot of things, and it's kind of depressing. After pang's random leaving, I decided to look into it a bit. Looks like he won't be coming back for a long while, if ever...

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

nothing heheheh

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Lots of bad things...................................................................................etc

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

That Pang has vanished... 0_0

That I really like fencing.

That fencing hurts my ring finger.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I learned that History teachers can be nice people

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Learned that pang apparently left.

Also I learned there are now 13 battle threads. Here is the list: Characters, Armatars, Beasts, Locations, Brands, Games, Bands, Epicness, Foods, People, Battles, Super, and now Youtubers is 13.

I'm not tired that there are getting to be more battle threads, but I am tired of not seeing any unique battle threads. Most of them have to do with the same thing now.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that Round 9 has begun in the CTC2PP Custom Castle Contest.

Congratulations to @Arm_Candy and his winning castle.

Also I learned there are now 13 battle threads.

There will be 14 in a few months.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Apparently Germany holds some strange clown festival where everyone dresses up as a clown and stands in front of a church. I know I don't want to be a part it nor do I want to know anything more about it.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Some topics are not really visited
http://i.imgur.com/W4mAXa9.png

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Some topics are not really visited

Are you talking about replies or views? Because the number of views is 8,795. If you're speaking of replies then I'm guessing its just because DayCee updates it by deleting the post then pasting it all over again and adding another thing to it. That -9 is usually because of mods deleting posts, its happened to the RPG announcement board before too.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that after 23 long days, the Backstreet Boys finally beat 'N-Sync in a certain band-related battle. In addition to their victory, I learned that a new battle has been declared between two legendary folk acts.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I learned that I can still use my 7 day free access to Sirius Xm after 3 weeks ^^

Showing 1246-1260 of 2124