ForumsThe TavernWhat Is Your Least Favourite Shop?

24 4192
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

B&Q By A Mile.

• 24 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Any clothes stores, I just shudder when I'm in one.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I just absolutely hate going shopping with other people. Especially clothes and shoe shopping. Its just so boring walking around when you have nothing to buy. I'm only interested when I go shopping to buy things for myself.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Any womens department store. Like Victoria Secret, etc etc. Whenever I do there, I cant stare (cause then they will think Im a pervert), I cant shop (there is nothing to do there except hold bags), and all I can do is look at the floor and say "It looks good". And the worst part, it is from one store to another... O.O So ya, I hate that.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Any womens department store.

Yep, totally correct there. I was going to say that too, but you beat me to it.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Any one of those "body shops" that sell those disgusting-smelling lotions for girls... I get a migraine just from walking past one! You could not pay me to go inside!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

like victorias secret

i love that place soley for the ability to stare at the pictures. im not going into detail, im not a pervert. but being a guy its so addicting.

--judgment
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Any womens department store. Like Victoria Secret, etc etc. Whenever I do there, I cant stare (cause then they will think Im a pervert), I cant shop (there is nothing to do there except hold bags), and all I can do is look at the floor and say "It looks good". And the worst part, it is from one store to another... O.O So ya, I hate that.

I totally forgot about these. I always feel so awkward when I'm in them. They have all these pictures and its hard not to look at them.

I also hate perfume shops. They make me nauseous. O_o All those sickly smelling scents mixed together.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

At this mall we had, the Victoria's Secrets shop had these gigantic posters that would be all over the windows with usually one of their models in lingerie. I am basically forced to choose whether to be a pervert, or look as if I am gay.

I hate shopping for shoes. Even for my shoes. I rather keep the really old pair of shoes I have that is falling apart than to waste my money on shoes that I truly do not need.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Any womens department store. Like Victoria Secret, etc etc. Whenever I do there, I cant stare (cause then they will think Im a pervert)

That's the last of my worries. I'll never forget that life size cardboard poster of Adriana Lima at the mall, I couldn't help but stare at it for a few minutes. OMG, I so wanted to steal that sign!
I still have dreams about it sometimes. xD
And yeah, I don't like women cloth stores besides Victoria's Secret.
Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Clothing stores that feel the need to blair thumping club music and want me to buy a pair of pants for near 100 bucks.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Any womens department store. Like Victoria Secret,

Fun fact: Victoria Secret started as a department store for men to be able to shop for their wives/girlfriends without feeling uncomfortable by Roy Raymond. After 3 years (of somewhat good success) he sold the store. The store became immensely successful, and Roy committed suicide (jumped off a bridge)

Hot Topic and Hollister for me
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Fun fact: Victoria Secret started as a department store for men to be able to shop for their wives/girlfriends without feeling uncomfortable

Are you kidding? I always thought that stores entire purpose was to make men feel uncomfortable...

Hot Topic and Hollister for me

My sister used to drag me into those two all the time, then make me wait for hours while she shops and stuff, then only gives me five minutes to browse through Radio Shack.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Never thought so many of you had so little macho in you... Come on you guys! (o.O)

Let's break it down...

Whenever I do there

Probably a mere typ-o, but still funny! LOL =P

I cant stare (cause then they will think Im a pervert)

They can think that whenever they want, I say... when you're there, enjoy the view!

I cant shop (there is nothing to do there except hold bags)

You can always look around and help your GF find some nice new stuff to wear? 'For your eyes only' as Sheena Easton would sing!

and all I can do is look at the floor and say "It looks good"

No... what you need to do is accompagny your GF to the dressing rooms, stand outside and wait for her to ask "What do you think?" and then stick your head behind curtain no. 2! =)

And the worst part, it is from one store to another...

Yay! More stuff my GF can try out and I can judge for her!

---

As for my personal least favorite store to go to... I hate stores that have pushy personell running around, any kind of store! Doesn't matter if it's a shoe store, a fashion store or a CD store... whenever I go into one and feel like I'm ambushed by a young kid (to me yes, I'm old enough to state that!) who's robotic welcoming message sounds like "HellosirwelcometoourstoreandhowmayIhelpyoutoday?" is a no-brainer and I turn around to the door and my precious freedom!
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Never thought so many of you had so little macho in you... Come on you guys! (o.O)

If I had a GF it would be not weird at all. But I think me going alone into one of those stores would get me arrested. Or at least a bunch of strange looks.
I hate stores that have pushy personell running around

You would hate car shopping then, most of the time they are more pushy.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If I had a GF it would be not weird at all. But I think me going alone into one of those stores would get me arrested. Or at least a bunch of strange looks.

Nah just act gay or say that you're looking for something for your mom's birthday. Then people will look at you funny!
ARREST HIM! ------- `O//
Showing 1-15 of 24