ForumsThe TavernIf you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

98 15170
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

^You don't need help for this the title makes it obvious.^

As for me its a tough one probably one of my friends either imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee.

• 98 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I have a few...but reasons for each!

-MrDayCee - would love to talk music with him...and he seems like such a cool guy here on AG!

Jeff1999 - Enjoys the Three Kingdom Era like myself...so it'd be nice to have discussions about that

pickpocket - fellow Yankee Fan, so duh

Ernie15 - Who doesn't want to meet the great Ernie

MageGrayWolf - Have you seen him talk religion on the WEPR forum? It is awe-inspiring

nichodemus - Same with Mage, except with politics instead of religion

(now I play the waiting game and see if anyone wants to meet me >_&gt

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

(now I play the waiting game and see if anyone wants to meet me >_&gt

Well, I'd like to meet pangtongshu because he just said that. But also because he's a fan of the Three Kingdoms like me.

Jeff1999 - Enjoys the Three Kingdom Era like myself...so it'd be nice to have discussions about that

Never knew Jeff1999 was a fan too. We could all get together and talk the day away.( and well into the next one too. There's alot to talk about.)

nichodemus because he's asian like me.

Maybe GhostofMatrix because he's a big on health and fitness and I maybe could use some tips.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Never knew Jeff1999 was a fan too.

My mistake...just got back to school and my brain is like "Bleh" Let me rephrase that part...

redslaughter - Enjoys the Three Kingdom Era like myself...so it'd be nice to have discussions about that

Though it would be nice to meet Jeff1999 because I've gotten pretty friendly with him...redslaughter is who I was meaning to put there. My mistake haha
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I would meet pHacon, Strop, Cenere, MoonFairy, Orion, Knight, Skater, Ernie, and Graham.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Probably rayoflight3. We're both fitness enthusiasts, so it'd be interesting to hit the gym together.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I'm blushing.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

There are lots of people I would want to meet.

Probably first would be Cen. We could talk art and stuff, I think in most ways I am a lot like Cen. I am pretty sure we would get along.

DayCee would be cool to meet. I think it would be one of those things though where you would think you would have a lot to talk about but really not, so it might get odd.

Mav I would want to meet. I would not be so sure if I would get along with him or just want to kill him.

Strop would be awesome to meet just because he is Strop.

Ernie would be cool to meet but honestly I think I would be disappointed. No offense Ernie, you just don't seem like the most interesting person in the world. Please don't hate me.

Shona, though I feel like I already know Shona.

VinceNeille. He is never on anymore but he seems like a cool dude to meet.

I think those are the main people. I could be here all day typing though people I would want to meet.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie15 - Who doesn't want to meet the great Ernie

I don't, but maybe that's just me.

Actually, I've always wanted to meet myself. It would be awesome to see what I'm like as a person from the point of view of another. Either it would launch my ego through the roof or bury my self-esteem in the ground. One or the other.

Ernie would be cool to meet but honestly I think I would be disappointed.

I understand completely what's going on here. I've raised your standards so high that even if I turned out to be the Dos Equis guy it would turn out to be a letdown. Worry not, I tend to have that effect on people.

No offense Ernie, you just don't seem like the most interesting person in the world.

Of course not. Why do you think I'm here all the time and not out socializing or doing something productive in the real world?

But seriously, there was a time when I was interesting. I just don't remember very much about that time.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

DanielMcNeely, our mysterious overlord.

It'd be awesome to put him on the spot.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

...Dos Equis guy

Ha, ha, ha (spitting Mountain Dew on my keyboard), are you saying that your ego is as big as this old guy? BTW, they made a sketch on SNL about his son being a loser, that was funny! xD xD xD
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Myself, since I'm the only interesting person here.

Nah, probably Alt, Daleks, Nicho, and Moonfairy. Thats about it really.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

And Dudeguy, cause we totally have a bromance going on. Or according to him, anyways. xD

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The entire admin team, to find out what is going on with the site.

~~~Darth Caedus

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If I had to choose one, Jezz. We will one day, four year friends aren't constrained by the Internet and miles of water!

Everyone else on my friend list too. Just had to list the more urgent and plausible one first. And she's not even on AG anymore. Hmph.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

besides the admin team, I'd pick magegraywolf, kasic, highfire, santi_, and killersup10 (the last 2 because I enjoy talking with them).

-Blade

Showing 1-15 of 98