ForumsThe TavernWhat are your favorite subjects?

24 3119
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Can be from school or from something you like outside of school.

I don't know if this has been done yet.

My favorites are history, the Three Kingdoms era and I guess science.

• 24 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite was always physical education! I loved it so much, and still do, that I've gone on to teach it so high school students can enjoy it as much as I did when I was their age. =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well inside is history cause it's the easiest for me, and outside well I'm not sure if this counts but I love archery.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Academics were never my thing. I was mostly indifferent towards most subjects and I didn't care for doing work, especially the useless busywork assigned almost every day.

However, as far as school subjects go, I did sort of enjoy organic chemistry. Once I learned the very basic rules of HONC bonding, I would sit in class and create intricate, often pattern-based molecules. Really, it was less of an interest in the subject matter than it was in guideline-based code-art.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

History is my no.1 subject!

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

History, because we have a teacher that tells jokes and always goes off-topic.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

History, because we have a teacher that tells jokes and always goes off-topic.

That reminds me, last year I liked Algebra because my teacher did the same thing. We would be talking about polynomials and somehow get to cryogenics. His jokes were always corny though.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Architecture is my next favorite subject.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Architecture is my next favorite subject.

Architecture is always fun. I never really considered it to be a school subject, unless you decide to count everything that each college offers as well.

Beside the point, I always enjoy building houses in Sims games and intricate buildings in RCT2.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Horticulture.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

In school, my favorite subject was geography.I liked Geography because we learned about the different types of maps, the world, the countries and cities, the environment and generally all the interesting things like volcanoes and earthquakes.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

History and economics, and externally also politics. It's nice and necessary to know the world around us.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I like ICT and Maths

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

I really like history and chemistry. Everything else isn't really my thing.

ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

i like all subjects but i like PE less because i don't like sweating. i'm a science nerd. i like all things science especially stuff about space and physics

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Management accounting, Physics, Economics, History, Statistics and Urdu poetry.

Showing 1-15 of 24