The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 99758
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

What would you do if you could breathe underwater?

Still be paranoid that I would kill myself in the ocean, so I would just impress people in pools.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,826 posts
Chamberlain

become a merman and kill Ariel from my little mermaid, and all of her happy musical little friends, they sicken me
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

If I could breathe underwater, I would try skateboarding at the bottom of the ocean... or maybe a pond or lake to start off. Then, I would carve a sword out of coral and fight sharks with it! :P

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

If you had $1 billion (or the equivalent in your country's currency), but you only had one day to spend all of it, how would you spend it?

I would go to the bank, take ALL the money out of my bank account, and burn half of my money. So I can be rid of the massive amount of money which is decreasing the value of the dollar. Then I would buy a bunch of cool stuff, and I wont show a list cause it is entirety to long. Mostly cars, electronics, and a Mansion.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Mess with so many people...just do a bunch of random situations where people think I have drowned haha

Baths would be a lot more fun too
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Great answers, everyone! Now it's time for a new question...

If you found out you had telekinetic abilities, what would you do and how would you use them?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Great answers? What are you talking about Skele? Most of them would have died because of the pressure on their bodies. Just because you can breathe under water doesn't make you impervious to its weight.

I don't know probably just picking up things that are to heavy for me to lift.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If you found out you had telekinetic abilities, what would you do and how would you use them?

Read people's minds during a test, read girls minds to just solve everything, become a super hero, fight crime, ex, ex
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter what superpower I have. Really all I'd use it for would be to impress people.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would learn to live with my gift and hope no one will find out because of the government and media and that kind if issues.

But I am now imagining the possibilities I would have.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

First things first, I would teleport to home room at the last second before the bell rang... rung? Well, either way, I would mess with people by moving their hair around, making their pencil fall on the floor, etc.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Telekinetic abilities? Let's see... I'd probably just become a lazy blob and have everything floated over to me. No crime fighting for me, thank you.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

How powerful are these telekinetic abilities? Are they strong enough to stop a bullet in its tracks, or just strong enough to levitate a penny for a few seconds?

Why am I even asking that? I'd like to say I'd use my powers to help people and bring justice to the world, but in reality...

I'd probably just become a lazy blob and have everything floated over to me.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would read the mind of Mitt Romney and Barack Obama and see what they REALLY have planned for America. And I would read the mind of Chuck Norris and see what goes on in there.....

I would live underwater. Its quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. Unlike everything else outside the ocean...
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup would read his dog's mind,for hours.Also,he would read his gay friend's mind and see how he would think differently then Killersup.Like if a guy walked through the door,see what it feels like to have emotions for a guy....

Also,Killersup would pay sombody to pants him infront of his girlfriend,and see what she REALLY thinks....
Showing 196-210 of 518