ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299801
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a shield of energy, then shoot a laser the midget

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Name: Maxim
Super Power: Replicating
--
XP: 8/20
--
HP: 15/15
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nyargh... I replicate again, producing a much smaller bird form to fly away. Assuming human me falls to his death, I flap off, looking to kill evildoers and perhaps investigate a portal (with a clone).

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 14/20
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a shield of energy, then shoot a laser the midget

Okay, it protected you.

(3 XP)

But the laser didn't hit.

The midget threw a scythe, but it went a bit out of direction.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Nyargh... I replicate again, producing a much smaller bird form to fly away. Assuming human me falls to his death, I flap off, looking to kill evildoers and perhaps investigate a portal (with a clone).

Alright, then. You do go into a portal (by accident).

Then you end up on an island. You see a spider creeping up on you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 22/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 45/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 240/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Oh, the third plan works. But Reed and you are separated.

(3 XP)

So, parts of Plan 2.2 won't work because of your If statements.

You can't get in front of Reed. The earth sphere will crush him. Unless you're willing to go that far.

But, alright. He's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Then the earth sphere around Reed breaks open.

Alright, you see Reed dropped down a hole. Then the hole was sealed, unable to be opened once more.

Reed falls into a cave, and he sees a man with horns, holding two swords.

While you see a man with horns, holding two pistols.

You control yourself AND Reed now.

ok, i shift into a hollow golem made out of adamantium, eat some blades of my hilt till my stomach is full and then i attack the horned man by shooting projectiles made out of liquid metal at his horns, face and his guns, then i charge towards him so i can use my blade-arms cut his body in tiny pieces.
i also try to shoot more liquid projectiles at his head to keep him blind and deaf while i attack him from above (jetpack for the win!) like an eagle.

reed shoots a heat ray from his eyes, aimed at the swords to make them too hot for their owner.
he attacks as soon as the enemy released his grip from his weapons by punching the air so fast and hard that the air moves forwards like a projectile.
an air-bullet that will crush the rib cage of the enemy when it hits.
reed uses three more of these air-bullets while he gets further away, increasing the distance between the swordsman and himself.
it´s not very clever to fight against someone who uses swords in a close-ranged combat when your only melee weapon is your own body.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I think you misunderstood me. I meant I was gonna send a clone to look for a portal. Seriously, how do you miss a giant purple gateway to another dimension? All the same... I quickly replicate some more birds (of the sharp-clawed variety), then create a sort of giant bipedal monster with huge claws and some sort of acid spray. And by giant, I mean like 14 feet.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 315/415
Hunger: 44/105
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

ok, i shift into a hollow golem made out of adamantium, eat some blades of my hilt till my stomach is full and then i attack the horned man by shooting projectiles made out of liquid metal at his horns, face and his guns, then i charge towards him so i can use my blade-arms cut his body in tiny pieces.
i also try to shoot more liquid projectiles at his head to keep him blind and deaf while i attack him from above (jetpack for the win!) like an eagle.

reed shoots a heat ray from his eyes, aimed at the swords to make them too hot for their owner.
he attacks as soon as the enemy released his grip from his weapons by punching the air so fast and hard that the air moves forwards like a projectile.
an air-bullet that will crush the rib cage of the enemy when it hits.
reed uses three more of these air-bullets while he gets further away, increasing the distance between the swordsman and himself.
it´s not very clever to fight against someone who uses swords in a close-ranged combat when your only melee weapon is your own body.

Wait, if you can eat blades like that, you're never going to go hungry. So, no. You can eat the blades, but they will not fill your hunger.

The liquid metal you shot was pushed back by one of his projectiles. One small bullet pushing against your liquid metals.

When you do charge towards him, he aimed his horns at you and charged as well.

When you slash, he dodges and at the tips of his horns are red energy. It shot you up.

-(100 HP)

And now, he aims his guns at you.

For Reed, the laser beams got reflected away. And the man can withstand heat more than Reed.

The projectiles are dodged.

And other projectiles are dodged.

Then the man moves in on Reed.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I think you misunderstood me. I meant I was gonna send a clone to look for a portal. Seriously, how do you miss a giant purple gateway to another dimension? All the same... I quickly replicate some more birds (of the sharp-clawed variety), then create a sort of giant bipedal monster with huge claws and some sort of acid spray. And by giant, I mean like 14 feet.

I see. Well, your clone found a portal then. And all of your (remaining) clones get sucked in.

And replicating sharp-clawed birds and a big bipedal beast helps defeat the spider, how?

It shoots acid webs at you, or at least your clones.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Hey, is it okay if I reboot? I'm trying not to make this OP, but at the same time it's making things super complicated. As is, I can basically just replicate (and therefore heal) at will and restrictions on this sort of thing really screw it all up. So... If I can, I'd like to have...
Time-flow distortion!
Basically, I can control the speed at which time moves. This is really cool and all, but there's a limit. I can't just turn back time to before Azure's revenge, because then my powers would be lost. Likewise, turning back time a turn loses my experience (also my hunger).
My memories are kept, though. And if I die, I die. I guess if you want I can set a range limit, but... meh, I'd rather just have the experience restrictions. Oh, and naturally I lose any items by turning back time. I can turn it backwards, forwards, freeze it and... you get the point.
As I level up, I guess I'll get more precise (meaning I can control smaller regions, currently I can control a bubble about the size of a bed to a bubble the size of a house) and my range will extend.
Super Power: Time distortion
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 17/20
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah, I know that trick. -_-
I shoot a laser at the scythe, and focus my energy on making an Orb, specially made to have a big area of damage.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 44/105
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Wait, if you can eat blades like that, you're never going to go hungry. So, no. You can eat the blades, but they will not fill your hunger

yes, but it was worth a try.

The liquid metal you shot was pushed back by one of his projectiles. One small bullet pushing against your liquid metals.

When you do charge towards him, he aimed his horns at you and charged as well.

When you slash, he dodges and at the tips of his horns are red energy. It shot you up.

-(100 HP)

And now, he aims his guns at you.

he slashed through my adamantium? my whole body is made out of adamantium. anyway, i become a solid diafram-golem and try to cut his head of with a charged laser beam followed by a storm of thrown blades from my hilt and acidic spit. the blades are heading towards his chest while i try to melt his guns and his horns so he can not use them anymore.

For Reed, the laser beams got reflected away. And the man can withstand heat more than Reed.

The projectiles are dodged.

And other projectiles are dodged.

Then the man moves in on Reed.

reed shoots a cold-ray from his eyes at the swords, trying to make them too cold to use so they both can fight more evenly. reed charges then forwards, using more bone-crushing air-projectiles while he runs forwards his enemy.

i don´t know if i allready asked this, but can reed use the electricity of his body like a weapon too?
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Super Power: Time distortion
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Hey, is it okay if I reboot? I'm trying not to make this OP, but at the same time it's making things super complicated. As is, I can basically just replicate (and therefore heal) at will and restrictions on this sort of thing really screw it all up. So... If I can, I'd like to have...
Time-flow distortion!
Basically, I can control the speed at which time moves. This is really cool and all, but there's a limit. I can't just turn back time to before Azure's revenge, because then my powers would be lost. Likewise, turning back time a turn loses my experience (also my hunger).
My memories are kept, though. And if I die, I die. I guess if you want I can set a range limit, but... meh, I'd rather just have the experience restrictions. Oh, and naturally I lose any items by turning back time. I can turn it backwards, forwards, freeze it and... you get the point.
As I level up, I guess I'll get more precise (meaning I can control smaller regions, currently I can control a bubble about the size of a bed to a bubble the size of a house) and my range will extend.

Wow. Controlling you and your enemies' fate at the cost of experience points and hunger. I'm not sure, but we'll give it a try, until I find anything too overpowered about your character. If it does become overpowered, your character will be.. I'll decide when the time comes. Before this RPG, there was a guy who had time control as his power. It was overpowered. It was my mistake to let him use it.

You wake up in your own room. You see a small green slime moving towards you.

-----

--
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah, I know that trick. -_-
I shoot a laser at the scythe, and focus my energy on making an Orb, specially made to have a big area of damage.

Alright, the scythe gets sent away.

(3 XP)

Level up!!

The midget stuck his scythe on the ground while you were trying to make an energy orb.

-----

--
XP: 25/100
--
Hunger: 43/105
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

he slashed through my adamantium? my whole body is made out of adamantium. anyway, i become a solid diafram-golem and try to cut his head of with a charged laser beam followed by a storm of thrown blades from my hilt and acidic spit. the blades are heading towards his chest while i try to melt his guns and his horns so he can not use them anymore.

It shook your body so much, it hurt, if your body was adamantium.

He jumps up and dodges your melee attacks. On top of your head, he placed a pistol on your head and blasted you straight down, but not until Reed's level.

No damage, but you're stuck.

reed shoots a cold-ray from his eyes at the swords, trying to make them too cold to use so they both can fight more evenly. reed charges then forwards, using more bone-crushing air-projectiles while he runs forwards his enemy.

i don´t know if i allready asked this, but can reed use the electricity of his body like a weapon too?

Sure, why not? Like heat and chill, he cannot use it too much or too long. Electric current from nerve impulses should be a way of producing electricity.

Alright, the man throws his weapons on the ground.

(3 XP)

The man dodges the projectiles, again, and when Reed is close, the man punches the ground.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Oh, really? Well then, let me think. What page was this guy? I might not do it if I decide that he was using it like I would.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 43/105
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

It shook your body so much, it hurt, if your body was adamantium.

He jumps up and dodges your melee attacks. On top of your head, he placed a pistol on your head and blasted you straight down, but not until Reed's level.

No damage, but you're stuck.

i shrink my body, use my escapism form to get behind him and try to kill him by spreading a high explosive pestilence-cloud.
if it does not let his flesh rot off of his bones, then it will exlode as soon as he uses his weapons.
i´ll survive the explosion by using my energy form, absorbing the energy from the blast and sending it back to the enemy, followed by some hundred ionic laser beams and three giant thunder-shock-waves made out of poisonous lightning.
if he survives that, then i sneak behind him and release another shock wave to stun him so i can eat him after i cut him into tiny pices with my energy blade-arms (everything done while i am in my energy form, i even increase my own speed but only if i can do that in this form, otherwhise i combine it with my shifting powers and use human-cheeta legs to become faster).

if he does not use his guns to shoot at me, then i just ignite the gas by myself by sending a storm of fireballs towards the cloud of gas (by the way, i released enough gas to cover the whole area around us).

Sure, why not? Like heat and chill, he cannot use it too much or too long. Electric current from nerve impulses should be a way of producing electricity.

Alright, the man throws his weapons on the ground.

(3 XP)

The man dodges the projectiles, again, and when Reed is close, the man punches the ground.

reed uses a gust of air (or punched air; air-projectiles) to get away from the ground and to punch the weapons away.
he increaes his speed to get behind the swordman before he can even react.
reed touches the swordfighters back and releases a shock wave (like an electric eel) to stun the horned guy.
as soon as he stunned the enemy, reed uses a combo of a storm of punches, enhanched strength, enhanched speed, dense muscles and skin (so its like he uses a baseball bat made out of steel to punch his opponent) and bone spikes (he uses the spikes like brass knuckles) to destroy the swordmans entire spine.
you know what happens when the spine gets injured?
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Oh, really? Well then, let me think. What page was this guy? I might not do it if I decide that he was using it like I would.

It's before this RPG. I've hosted prequels to this RPG. So, if you can, good luck finding it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 33/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 220/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i shrink my body, use my escapism form to get behind him and try to kill him by spreading a high explosive pestilence-cloud.
if it does not let his flesh rot off of his bones, then it will exlode as soon as he uses his weapons.
i´ll survive the explosion by using my energy form, absorbing the energy from the blast and sending it back to the enemy, followed by some hundred ionic laser beams and three giant thunder-shock-waves made out of poisonous lightning.
if he survives that, then i sneak behind him and release another shock wave to stun him so i can eat him after i cut him into tiny pices with my energy blade-arms (everything done while i am in my energy form, i even increase my own speed but only if i can do that in this form, otherwhise i combine it with my shifting powers and use human-cheeta legs to become faster).

if he does not use his guns to shoot at me, then i just ignite the gas by myself by sending a storm of fireballs towards the cloud of gas (by the way, i released enough gas to cover the whole area around us).

Well, he jumps up and stays in the air.

Okay, he uses his pistols and counters your laser beams.

How can lightning be poisonous in the first place?

And how can you sneak behind him since he can see you?

He kicks and sends air ripples to counter the shock waves.

The man aims his twin pistols at you.

reed uses a gust of air (or punched air; air-projectiles) to get away from the ground and to punch the weapons away.
he increaes his speed to get behind the swordman before he can even react.
reed touches the swordfighters back and releases a shock wave (like an electric eel) to stun the horned guy.
as soon as he stunned the enemy, reed uses a combo of a storm of punches, enhanched strength, enhanched speed, dense muscles and skin (so its like he uses a baseball bat made out of steel to punch his opponent) and bone spikes (he uses the spikes like brass knuckles) to destroy the swordmans entire spine.
you know what happens when the spine gets injured?

I somewhat know. Until you gave me the link.

Actually, it was just a fake move. He can't do anything when he punches the ground. It was just to make Reed go away, and that worked.

When Reed reaches his back, he sends a kick that knocks Reed's right temple.

Reed; -(20 HP)

But now, Reed sees four men instead of one.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You forgot to level me up -____________- (I'm still level 1)
Also, how does affect me if the midget stuck his scythe in ground?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 2
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You forgot to level me up -____________- (I'm still level 1)
Also, how does affect me if the midget stuck his scythe in ground?

Oops.

How? He caused a fissure.
Showing 1786-1800 of 1815